What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Philippines Sagada

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

Sorry about the pics being sideways

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Thanks! The positive thing is that the slight hermie traits seem confined to the male side, and even that happened only after 3 months. I never keep my males around that long and this one went through all possible light stress during that time, closet-balcony-closet style.

thxcannabis

Any Sagada strain pic updates appreciated. Crazy times in the Philippines now for growers...would like to see these strains flourish outside of the Philippines.

therevverend

Veteran
Yep it's fucked up there with Hitler Jr running things. Too bad because the filipinos I know are great people. And most of them love ganja. I've heard bad things about getting ganja over there, it's around but a shady business. It's poor quality, when my friend brought back some green stuff his family was blown away.

PepeRizal

Hi everyone! Its so good to see Philippine Landrace being preserved. Kudos to you all!

I've planted a lot of our local bag seeds for practice back then and Im always so unlucky with herms and the plant stretch so much and flower forever so I always end up cutting it up for security reasons.

Heres a pic of my Philippine Landrace x Green Alien grown outdoors here in the Philippines way back 2013 when I was starting to learn how to grow.
QKwMjX8

PepeRizal

Sagada Sativa

Sagada Sativa

I guess the picture was not uploaded, i'll have to get used to this. lol

anyway here it is

Local Philippine Landrace x Green Alien
lokals.jpg

Heres a picture of a landrace grown in Buscalan, Kalinga just besides a transient house in a tribe where Wang Od (the legendary 102 years old tapping tattoo artist) lives.
34560519-1956473857697327-2372827710004133888-n.jpg

Kalinga Landrace grown by farmers in the mountain.(sorry had to edit)
kalinga.jpg