What's new

earth juice

duce

this is my first grow using ej.when i add it to the water my ph is way low and have to add ph up.i heard that if you mix it first and put a bubbler in it for 24 hours that this help break down the nitrates and raises the ph?is this the way most use ej? :fsu:

G

Yepper. A cheap $9 Wally World aquarium pump and a couple feet of line. I usually bubble my nute solutions and teas for 24 hours minimum.

G

i use earth juice products and add earthworm castings and karma and some other organic goodies like mollases .just air it when you get your water if you get it frome your house let it bubble 12-24hr then add your goodies and air it another 24-36hr .no need for ph if you use soil just add plenty of lime to your medium mix

William H

are you using ej grow or bloom or both?? I dont have a ph tester, but I havent had any problems using EJ Grow, Biobizz Root Juice & Earthworm Castings ( I also use FF light warrior & ocean forest) However, my friend has said that EJ Bloom totally threw off his ph, but I only use it the last three weeks(FF Tiger Bloom & Big Bloom/Pure Blend Bloom for flower) so i just add a lil grow for some Nitrogen and theyll be alright. The EJ Boom really helps in the resin production ( no N) for extra frosty buds, for a factt! peace :smoke:

Last edited: