What's new

bcuzz bloom

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
IS this pure organic? Who uses this with what results??? On the front it says organic based. On the back it says PURE organic. which is it haha.

its 0-0-.7

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi dudes :wave:

we got a b'cuzz bloom stimulator that reads "100% organic"...

but then again its in a plastic bottle, and there is NOTHING organic about that(?) :chin:

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
well guess i will have to use it and see. I have some test plants i can use it on, same strains and everything, see if one gets fatter buds and if it messes with the flavor of it.

Blackmelo

lol @ plastic bottle remark.

Thx Doc. So how good is the bloom stimulator? I'm hoping you can give me a better answer than just 'great' lol.
Does it imrove flavour, yield, health? Is it worth the cost?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
all my bottle's are plastic LMAO.

But hey, think he was joking, i dont know why i got suckered into buying this. but it better be good. :)

What im using for food,

I water with 3 table spoons of big bloom, 2 tea spoons of Liquid Karma, 2 teaspoons of Earth Juice Micro Nutes (every 2 weeks). I water with this every other watering.

And on every other watering i use. 3 table spoons of big bloom, 2 table spoons of Diamond Nector, 1 table spoon of bcuzz

Blackmelo

sounds like a lot of booster ferts but what you need is a flowering fert.
You are feeding loads of boosters and too little of the flowering fert imo.

If you give me the weight of your bcuzz bottle, the amount in the bottle(presumng 1l)
and the P and K percentages in the bottle, I can tell you if you are feeding the right amount.

your main priority is to get your basic fertiliser in order. Without that adding lots of liquid karma and big bloom and whatever else is not going to have much effect. Has actually had detrimental effects in my experience so watch out.

G

if you can get it.. get the greenfuse.. its cheaper, more concentrated, but the exact same thing... the people who developed it are now greenfuse... i personally love b'cuzz bloom stim.. its 100% organic as far as i know..

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Blackmelo said:
sounds like a lot of booster ferts but what you need is a flowering fert.
You are feeding loads of boosters and too little of the flowering fert imo.

If you give me the weight of your bcuzz bottle, the amount in the bottle(presumng 1l)
and the P and K percentages in the bottle, I can tell you if you are feeding the right amount.

your main priority is to get your basic fertiliser in order. Without that adding lots of liquid karma and big bloom and whatever else is not going to have much effect. Has actually had detrimental effects in my experience so watch out.

no im glad you brought this up. I was concerned maybe i am not feeding the right amount of nutes, For i have made this system up myself. with years of trial and error ;)

Vegging, I get my fox farm soil. Mix in Oyster shells (for PH) Mexican bat guano at 3 tablespoons per gallon of soil @ 10-2-1, Also i mix in Indonisia bat guano 2 table spoons per gallon of soil @ 1-10-0.2. During vegging all i water with is Vit B1, Liquid Karma, and Kelp.

For Flowering, I transplant from 1 gallons to 3 gallon. Mixing in just the Indonisia Bat guano 3 table spoons @ 1-10-0.2, , and also 3 table spoons of Oyster shells. First watering i used Vitiman B1, Liquid karma.

2nd water i use pure water,

3rd water i used half a cup of Big Bloom Fox Farm, Rated
@ .001-.3-.7, and liquid Karma 1 table spoon

next water i used 4 table spoons of Big bloom Fox farm ( and will every watering from here till last 2 weeks). Diamond Nector 7 table spoons @ 0-1-1, and 2 table spoons of Fish Emulsion (little yellowing going on Last time i will use it for flowering this cycle) @ 4-1-1. Also i put in 1 table spoons of Side dressing per plant of the Indonisia Bat guano on top of soil before watering 1-10-0.2, And Earth Juice Micro Nutes @ 2 teaspoons per gallon of water. all of that per gallon of water.

next watering maybe today seems to be every 4 days they need water,

It will be 4 table spoons of Big bloom, and liquid Karma, And now i will add Bcuzz which is rated 0-0-.7 but suppose to be HIGHLY concentraited.

Think im over doing it? Big bloom ask for 4 table spoons EVERY watering. My Ph is around 6.2 to 6.8. Very good range, i couldn't be happier.

Plants are looking great and smelling wonderful for the starting of its 3rd week in flowering.

Please any suggestions, comments, concerns, post them so we can learn :)

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
It's hard to make a constructive analysis of your recipe, you've got your basics covered properly and you know your NPK ratio requirements.
It sounds like your cocktailing a little too much for my liking, organics are meant to be simple.

If your using liquid seaweed or kelp meal than you have your micros and hormones covered, combine that with the LKarma which a a GREAT product and contains everything to bridge the gap in nutes and as such I would eliminate the EJ microblast.

I don't like to mix guanos with fish emulsion, as a matter of fact i don;t like fish emulsion as it can whack ph out, I would stick to seeped guano teas.
You only one high release element per N,P or K. Your using and ammended mic that is full of nutes so I can't see the need to fertilize every watering.

As for the Bcuzz I've used it, it alright but it's not a fert, it's stimulator which will encourage the plant to modify it's uptake of available ferts and balance the reaction.
In a healthy soil ecosystem this is already hapening so IMHO it's good if your environment and nute rigime is unbalanced, that's the only time you'll see benefits from it.

Remember this is my :2cents:

S

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
yes your right, simple, the reason i use all these liquids is because i found it hard to control nute take up with mix ins alone, and teas, always had bad PH fluxs, and problems, this has been the first smooth organic grow i have had!!!! (well second one :) ) cant freaking believe it.

I do not use kelp in flowering time, Causes stems to close up, the vein inside the main stem creating less food traveling through the plant, So i replace that with Liquid karma. if that makes sense.

also fish emulsion has done wonders for my plants when used at a very low ration...

notice i only used it Once through out my whole grow.

So i think im doing good, now i need is a Major booster for last month of flowering...

i was thinking about getting sulfate of potash rated 0-30-50 (friend of mine raves about it) and create teas for my last 4 weeks. Bat guano, sulfate of potash, and Oyster shells. Maybe with some liquid karma. Every watering. Whatcha think?

I think the teas are hard to balance the damn PH.

so many things to do for the sweetest tasting ganja :)

Blackmelo

hey SCF, listen to Suby. He has made a great post. I feel pretty stupid for not realizing at first what product you had bought.
You got yourself the bloom stimulator didn't you...

Well, In that case, all the more need for a main flowering nute which you still haven't got.

What you feed in vegg sounds alright to me but it is not going to enough later on in flowering. You are feeding absolutely everything it needs atm except for the pure basics, P and K.

If your plants are nice and healthy, then I guess you can get away with it but I would seriously look into getting the Atami Bcuzz PK 13/14 too.

Feeding what you have been feeding with some added PK in flowering should give you amazing results

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
I do not use kelp in flowering time, Causes stems to close up, the vein inside the main stem creating less food traveling through the plant, So i replace that with Liquid karma. if that makes sense.

Well LK contains kelp but not in suffienct amounts to supply enough K throughout the grow, I use seaweed with every one of my microbial teas and have no problems with my stems, where did you read that i'm interested?
You mentioned ph problems with ammended mixes, using 2TBS of dolomite lime will buffer any mix to high 6's, that combined with the humic and fulvic acid content of the LK should provide a stable feeding environment.

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Thanks for the advice guys. this is exactly what im looking for!!!!

Blackmelo said:
hey SCF, listen to Suby. He has made a great post. I feel pretty stupid for not realizing at first what product you had bought.
You got yourself the bloom stimulator didn't you...

Well, In that case, all the more need for a main flowering nute which you still haven't got.

What you feed in vegg sounds alright to me but it is not going to enough later on in flowering. You are feeding absolutely everything it needs atm except for the pure basics, P and K.

If your plants are nice and healthy, then I guess you can get away with it but I would seriously look into getting the Atami Bcuzz PK 13/14 too.

Feeding what you have been feeding with some added PK in flowering should give you amazing results

Got a link to where i can purchase some of this stuff? I have read nothing but great stuff from that. What is the NPK??? i never have seen a bottle of it. I was worried more about the K vrs the P, my guano has plent of it, but i can cut it out if i can find something that will replace it, this easing my fears of PH flux with Tea.

Well LK contains kelp but not in suffienct amounts to supply enough K throughout the grow, I use seaweed with every one of my microbial teas and have no problems with my stems, where did you read that i'm interested?

Ya know i did some experiences with a buddy, i use to use Nitrozime in Flowering, heavy stuff for Kelp. It would cause our hollow stems to get smaller. We would top our plants and notice this, Then at another website, a very good grower confirmed this with nitrozime, not sure if all kelp does this. Nitrozime is great stuff, just to much $$$$ .

i dont have any dolimic lime, and no clue where to get it. No of any stores that might be local where i can pick this up? thanks for any and all help.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
here are what my girls look like at the start of 3rd week of flowering. This is where things normaly go sour LOL.... so im glad they are looking good :)

Blackmelo

those plants are looking good.

If you have had experience with things going wrong in flowering however, you might want to think about changing things ever so slightly.
I got my Bcuzz stuff from greenfields hydro:
http://www.hydroponic-shop.com/

Any questions you have, feel free to ask.
gl

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts