What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

? product called barnyard tea

irish_i's

I got this product called Barnyard tea 2-3-2 and the box says it has composted manures and a pinch of alfalfa. Besides the 2-3-2 rating which is given in %'s, it says that organic matter makes up for 74%. I'm a newbie - is this good for flowering with the higher middle value? Thanks for imput.

irish,
Do you have a link to the site that sells/produces it???? It sounds pretty good, but this is the first I've heard of it...It would be a good "suppliment" to a flowering formula....Can you give us a website for the product????LC

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
This is purely based on the info you've posted but I think it will make a fine supplement to any soil but it seems a little low release for a MJ tea.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Make you own mix using:

Bone meal @1TBS /gallon of mix 1-13-0
blood meal @1TBS /gal of mix 11-1-1
kelp meal @1TBS/gla of mix 1-0-6

dolomite lime @ 2TBS /gal of mix for buffering

This mix will supply all the same nutrients in a similar proportion, all things you can find in a nursery or even hardware store.
It's a little lower in K but some liquid seaweed in sone EWC tea will fix that.

Happy growing.

Suby

Latest posts

Latest posts