What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Beautiful Plants JGL ! Very interesting cross !
They seem to be flowering pretty fast, for sure pretty stretchy as well ! How is the smell ?

Keep up the good work !

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
picture.php

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hola elchichas,

Many thx my friend ;)

hola kaiki

smoke should be of very high quality, spicy / fruity (strawberry, orange, bannane) good things :dance:

I hope that the high will be greater than the 2 lines parents, this would be a sativa with an effect very motivating, positive, very sociable and no ceiling!
ideal for music, drawing ...

many thx for your participation bro;)

bro titoon,

many thx, it is too early to talk about smells ... but for now I will say spicy / fruity;)

thule very nice, its lambsbread or blue montains?phéno fast!

best vibes all

A

Alone

Hello jahgreenlabel. I just got some of your f4's. I was wondering if I should expect alot of hermephrodites in the seeds. I got 30 of them.
Also... Ive never grown a pure sativa before. I use FFOF soil but I imagine this would be much to strong for this picky girl. Should I switch to Happy Frog and perlite?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are truly beautiful, i can almost taste them,takes me back to late seventys and red eye for hours, even with 2 trips to ja in the last few years i saw no "old" strains like this growing anywhere, thanks for sharing, you are a lucky person having such a wonderful strain, peace and regards s2:tiphat:

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello alone,

about 15/20% hermi ,really very slight hermi

I do not know this soil! equivalent canna pro + is good :biggrin:

thule, very nice ,its starting to bloom well :)
plant height?

best vibes

A

Alone

My 5 seeds just germinated and are above soil. Im gonna LST these ladies for 5 weeks then flip them. They should be ready around X-Mas. LOL
These are the Pure Landrace Sativa JLB's with 20 weeks flower time. No Cieling and I cant wait. Its gonna be a soaring X-Mas.

A

Alone

I just topped all 4 of them. Im gonna top them twice and then flip them. They've been under 24/0 from seed and then will go into 12/12. I dont think Ill do them different then my other SSSDH's and SSH's. Ive only been feeding them Cal-Mag+ and water the entire grow. Not 1 feeding yet and my other hazes are flowering for like 4 weeks. All the plants are very healthy.
Looks like FFOF has plenty of nutrients for the sativa varietys until they're just about finished.

M

MummyCat

I just topped all 4 of them. Im gonna top them twice and then flip them. They've been under 24/0 from seed and then will go into 12/12. I dont think Ill do them different then my other SSSDH's and SSH's. Ive only been feeding them Cal-Mag+ and water the entire grow. Not 1 feeding yet and my other hazes are flowering for like 4 weeks. All the plants are very healthy.
Looks like FFOF has plenty of nutrients for the sativa varietys until they're just about finished.

Watch out with FFOF, I'v had a few bags this year that were WAY too hot and I heard other growers having the same problem. :)

izzybud

been searching for lambsbread for a while. havent come anywhere close other than the crosses available by dna, dutch, hemcy, and kc brains. anyone able to recommend any of these or anything available that is as close to lambreads as the original? ive seen someone growing it from a cut in cali. but im on the eastside. anyone able to help me? best bet taking a trip to the islands? seeing what yall have said seems as if its harder to find it there than here(us). thanks. ill be drooling over this post for the next few days.

stay safe.

swayzak

I'm waiting for a drop, lambsbread x Jamaica blue mountain, called double jam. Can't think of a more 'pure jamacain' strain.

Latest posts

Latest posts