What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stay Safe Wallyduck

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
man i hope mother nature isnt still heated about the whole webbed thing, stay safe wally!

i have already lost contact with Wally,on bouth his contacts...

so can now only sit tight and wait to hear some news, Luvaduck is going to do a welfare check for me as soon as his wings are dry enough to fly....
Ft...

P

pine boy

Hang on Aussies ,its going to be a rough night for y'all.
best wishes and prayers sent from Texas:angelshug:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
prayerz..............sent on soft breeze........blessedBE......the wiZard of Oz..................

hope they can dry out and find the light of day...............

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Paper here this morning said you guys down there would be getting winds around 168 mph? If so that is some serious shit. Hope all affected come through it safe. Good luck guys.

oh he knew it was coming. no way not to know. I'd sit back and hunker down OG. going to be a bit yet before you hear from him. Likely no power and phone lines. cell towers could be out too. Give it another half a day to a day. I've had friends in typhoons before and getting power and phone back for everyone takes time

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Good luck to all involved , stay safe if possible.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys

HOUSTEN WE HAVE CONTACT!!!

all is well in the Duck Pen, everyone safe and sound!!!!!
thanks god for that, now i can gte some sleep...

KIndest Regards, FT... :wave:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
great newZ..............indeedy........blessedBE..........Wally and the Duck pen.......:cathug:

S

scoobie

Good News Indeed !! Seems it wasnt as bad as predicted ? I am sure it will be just water off a Ducks Back !! Go Wally !

Latest posts

Latest posts