What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gettin' DOWN 'N' DIRTY with bogglegum and others later

S

Space Ghost

here they are 19 days from sprout:

picture.php

and 5 days later:

picture.php

after some training/pruning:

picture.php

any question's/comments welcome!

S

Space Ghost

those cfl's are big, 68w (300w equivalent), 1 gallon grobags for now, they'll go under a 1k MH after sexed and then flowered under a 1k sodium.

S

Space Ghost

6 daze later, they need to be transplanted again... lush growth... time for the 1k to do it's magic

picture.php

5FingrdSloth

oh damn there's not a porkchops smiley here?? wtf so lame..

T

theJointedOne

nice trhead looking forward to seeing them in the home under the 1k,

i have some bogglegum beans and am taking a seat to learn a little from ya!

S

Space Ghost

I'm always willing to teach, so pull up a chair. Thanks for checkin' in theJointedOne

M

merlot

Bobblegum is a strain I am very interested in. I will definitely be subscribed and watching your progress..

When are you transplanting to different pots?

T

theJointedOne

yeah i was wondering a few things also, first is the boggle known for having many pheno's or is it fairly stable?

yeah im gonna maybe pop mine and try a some this summer, maybe just one or two for the indica headstash!

S

Space Ghost

as soon as all of them are sexed, they will go into 5 gallons of fresh ffof, so far there are 4 females 1 males and 2 unknown... so it will be quite soon... I'm intentionally letting them get a little root-bound because in my experience it helps them show sex a bit faster in veg.

the only reason they are not under the 1k yet is that im cheap, lol.... and if i can save a few bux on juice i will, but i'll transplant and fire up the halide as soon as gender is known.

Then veg a little longer and switch to sodium (and maybe transplant again depending on how big they get and how fast) and bloom em out...

also, you can check out the link in my sig, it a far more detailed version of this thread in the BOG sub-forum

onelung09

lookin good ghost got 4 going my self about 18 days in now urs look good got 2 sour bubbles running to good luck

S

Space Ghost

thanks onelung, train the hell out of em so the sour can catch up veg-wise... good luck to you sir.