What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Utilizari ale Cannabisului in scop medicinal

cuttingsromania

I have a medical license from Germany but moved to Romania. Since you don't have access to medical weed here, I need to grow my own. Maybe this helps me when I get fucked haha

cuttingsromania

Why move to romania? Even romanians are leaving the country!
It is cheap to live here and it is easy to paint graffiti here. Graffiti is really important to me but I always get arrested in Germany. Here the police just lets you go, never had to bribe them (three police encounters so far, I was even painting buildings, no issue with them!) in Germany they raid your house, take your phone and you can even go to jail. The only downside are the drug laws for me but I only grow my own weed and have a medical license. And since they don't raid my house, I might get away with growing. But I only plan to stay here for five more years and not forever.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, you must like grafitti a lot. I wouldn't worry, unless you drive, then they might test you and you will be fucked up. If nobody knows you are growing, you will be ok. And ypu won't find real clones for sale in romania, they only come between friends, if someone offers to sell them to you is probably a scam. I would order them from germany or austria, since they are in the EU it will be fine. Maybe even have a friend send them if you got grower friends there..
Stay safe and you won't even need a lawyer. If you really want to have one on retainer, go to one of the big lawyer firms, and they will have someone prepared for this kind of cases. But is not an usual thing to do in romania. If you have a partener or friend, he can search for a lawyer fast if you ever get in trouble, no need to have one before.

cuttingsromania

Yeah, you must like grafitti a lot. I wouldn't worry, unless you drive, then they might test you and you will be fucked up. If nobody knows you are growing, you will be ok. And ypu won't find real clones for sale in romania, they only come between friends, if someone offers to sell them to you is probably a scam. I would order them from tt germany or austria, since they are in the EU it will be fine. Maybe even have a friend send them if you got grower friends there..
Stay safe and you won't even need a lawyer. If you really want to have one on retainer, go to one of the big lawyer firms, and they will have someone prepared for this kind of cases. But is not an usual thing to do in romania. If you have a partener or friend, he can search for a lawyer fast if you ever get in trouble, no need to have one before.
Thanks for answering my questions.
Well, I might even get away when I drive since I have a medical cannabis license from Germany and it is part of the EU. This might be something where I may need a lawyer if it comes so far.
I got a not growing friend in Austria but he is willing to buy and send the Amnesia Core Cut to me. I never order from Austria since I heard some stories about raids and customer information (especially shops that ship clones to Germany but also seed shops). So I bypass this by using a friend from Austria. Cuttings are not legal in Germany not even seeds, so you can't order them legally, but I don't even know about any German vendors that ship clones illegally.
I only order seeds from Spain, never heard of raids coming from Spain and I stay away from local dealers, they usually have shitty quality for high prices and sometimes they even raid customers houses from what I have heard.
If I really need to buy weed, I just import from Spain.

Do you know how to receive parcels anonymously by the way? In Germany we had those DHL Packstation, they are similar to those EasyBoxes. You can just buy a hacked account for about 1500 RON (300 euros).
I was thinking about buying a burner phone, put a fake name on it and redirect it to those Cargus boxes.

Last edited:

piramidon

recidivist icmag - OUT-ist convins - microgrower
Veteran
It is cheap to live here and it is easy to paint graffiti here. ... Here the police just lets you go, never had to bribe them (three police encounters so far, I was even painting buildings, no issue with them!) ...
It's not the police you should worry about around here... :biggrin:

cuttingsromania

It's not the police you should worry about around here... :biggrin:
i know, you should be more concerned about the people in the buildings if they want to have a fight. I never had the luck though, there was only one guy that asked for permission and I told him yes, haha. I have painted during daylight there though, never got someone out of the house at night.
And security guards and train drivers are big assholes, they throw with stones.

Regarding the police: As long as you have cash with you, they are nice to you, haha. Never had to bribe them though.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Your recomandation from germany has no value if you are found with thc in you while driving. Also, you can make a bogus account for any of the packet stations in romania, just make sure the package will come through those and not through romanian post, where you have to have identification.

cuttingsromania

Your recomandation from germany has no value if you are found with thc in you while driving. Also, you can make a bogus account for any of the packet stations in romania, just make sure the package will come through those and not through romanian post, where you have to have identification.
Thanks for the answer. I already have a Cargus account, I will try to redirect something legal to a Ship & Go Location.
So far all deliveries from Spain and Germany came with Cargus.