What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bushmaster?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Have any of yall ever used bushmaster befor?

I have been toping and lsting a lot with my soil outdoor sativas but they still keep growing too tall for my liking. just a micro backyard grow just for me.
They r very bushy and I wanted to keep em that way.

I was told to try bush master to help keep em short n bushy.

so what would yall get to keep em short & more branchy.
Theres 2 1/2 more months till bloom time in august.

thx for ur opinion on this.

TB Gardens

Veteran
yea i used it a few years back for a couple rounds, never liked what it did to the buds too much. always seemed to get funny looking buds, but definitely stopped the stretch. i believe the directions said to use during first week of flowering

MtnLivin

It getting pulled from the country along with Gravity and Phosphoload.. FDA says it causes cancer and will not be allowed in the US any longer.

supermanlives

Veteran
i threw that shit out. it totally ruined 3k worth of weed. i used it at half the reccomended dose. sure it stopped stretch dead in its tracks. but it lowered my yield and reduced potency signifigantly. you could seee reduced trichomes production. couldnt give that shit away.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have never used bushmaster,

but sounds like you need to grow the plant in veg, and clone it out, and put it outside when it's small to keep it smaller

spunion

These (not so) little fuckers shot up like crazy when I switched to flowering. Pushing 4'6" from the floor. I was thinking about using bushmaster so they don't get too high but I guess I won't bother.

Attachments

• june11-oahupakalolo1.jpg
    june11-oahupakalolo1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 10
  • june11-oahupakalolo2.jpg
    june11-oahupakalolo2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 12
  • june11-oahupakalolo3.jpg
    june11-oahupakalolo3.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11

dizzlekush

Bushmaster, Gravity, and Phosphoload each got busted for using paclobutrazol. i think phosphoload also had daminozide in it as well and i think gravity might of had chlormequat chloride as well.