What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dragon

kigy

Anyone have any info on this strain? Acquired from Humboldt and has thin sativa like leaves I was told it had some sort of haze cross, good yield and quick flowering time for a haze.

phog

Veteran
the blue dragon i know is from rolan terroy. it is blue rhino x tibetan gold. i've never had it, but it is supposed to be killer. any pics?

C

csedge

I got some import that was labeled BlueDragon*OGK that shit was fuggin tasty.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
well we got 3 diff descriptions
(bbxhaze)xsourd bdXog and bluerhinoxtibeton gold all 3 sound great. whatever one ya got its prob a winner

4 Dragons

There are at least two different Blue Dragons. Like phog said the one from Rolanterroy is Tibetan Gold female x Blue Rhino and she is a very good outdoor plant. Sadly LEO got the Tibetan Gold : (

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
LOL, I'll add a fourth, I got my clones from a buddy in Eureka, he told me it is Blueberry X sour Diesel. There's pics in my album for the 16KW grow. I have about 60 veggin and about 20 flowering as we speak.

F

FreshGenetics

I have a cut of Blue Dragon & it definitely does NOT
have thin sativa leaves. She is indica thru and thru.
She tastes exceptional and flowers QUICK AS F-CK.

Great fuking plant m8.

kigy

I believe Blue Dragon is [Blue Dream (Blueberry X Haze) X Sour Diesel].

This sounds right. It sounds like we might have the same cut Lazyman, does yours have sativa-like leaves too? I heard she might finish up in 8 weeks. I have pics but I cant find the usb cable to put em up right now.

edit: judging by the pics in your album they look very similiar.

biteme

the rev will tell you he was gifted that cut from cc. and cc is still around but i never see him here? peace-biteme

Yesca73

my buddy was growing some bout 10 yrs ago. He had a aquired it from one of his old biker buddies how said he got it from an old grower in da hills up north. They had been growing this strain for awhile indoors but was ment for outdoor cultivation.It was an indica dom plant with a strong high and aroma. It will turn colors if temp right. Lost strain bout 5yrs ago and cant get it no more.Doubt if its bluedreamxsour diesel cuz this strain was around long before those strains. THe real blue dragon did great in hydro and was a forgiving plant. Wish I could find again but seriosly doubt any dispensary would have it.

T

theJointedOne

YesCa73 is totally right on

the real blue dragon from noreastcalifornia is really nice for looks but lacks the punch, indoor ive seen buds completely blue, even stems

Last edited:
B

Butte_Creek

freshgenetics-from what i heard blue dragon is (mr.nice x bb), which makes sense it would be quick flowering and strong aroma and taste. as well as it being on a mr nice forum..

would really like to know though.sounds like the name has been thrown around on a few different plants.. i am very likely going to be growing it this season for what ive heard about it, and a dispensary i trust has had blue dragon mothers for a long time. but still am researching...

from what i've heard it's fast flowering, stinky and tasty, colorful, and gets big outdoors.

F

FreshGenetics

I believe it is Rev's cross.

I've smoked Mr. Nice, Blueberry & Blue Dragon.

There is no Mr. Nice in Blue Dragon, but if I were
trying to recreate BlueDragon I might start there.

& Mr. Nice (the strain) isn't Mr. Nice Seed Co.;)

2 separat entities m8.

T

turtle farmer

my buddy was growing some bout 10 yrs ago. He had a aquired it from one of his old biker buddies how said he got it from an old grower in da hills up north. They had been growing this strain for awhile indoors but was ment for outdoor cultivation.It was an indica dom plant with a strong high and aroma. It will turn colors if temp right. Lost strain bout 5yrs ago and cant get it no more.Doubt if its bluedreamxsour diesel cuz this strain was around long before those strains. THe real blue dragon did great in hydro and was a forgiving plant. Wish I could find again but seriosly doubt any dispensary would have it.

picked mine up in Eureka,from an old biker--
was told true blueberry x sour diesel
also got purple mister nice,and purple trainwreck
all 3 are knockout and differ from each other in many ways

B

Butte_Creek

turtle farmer-can you report on growth characteristics, yield, vigor, smell, etc on the blue dragon?

freshgenetics-yeah i know mr nice guy and the strain mr nice are different. i was thrown off by the website and for some linked mr nice guy seeds in netherlands to the strain mr nice... woops, brain fart. thanks you though. so the blued. you've got has broad leaf..

hows she smoke freshgenetics?
any potential in her to get huge outdoors?

F

FreshGenetics

Yep. Broad leaves. They can turn a deep purple too.
Bud turns blue. I hear it yields well outdoors. The BD
is not as potent as many would like, but her flavor is
off the charts. She's really quick and highly resinous.
6/8 weeks of flower. She does stretch so watch out.

Very Special Cut IMO.