What's new

Advice?

dj3hut1

My girlfriend and I broke up and things went rather sour, rather quick. Long story short, when she was leaving with her stuff, she began screaming in the street, by the neighbors, "He's growing marijuana illegaly!", etc... Should I :

a) Tear down my op.
b) resume things as normal and pray to god nobody heard.

i would hate to lose my white russians and nepjam genetics. plus i just started my ohaze x skunk1...
any advice would be appreciated...

Americangrower

Veteran
A
Tear down since she could call leo just as easily as she screamed to your neighbors....I would look to move somewhere that has medical...then start again.. seeds are easy to get and you will be back growing in no time......not worth going to the pookie

My girlfriend and I broke up and things went rather sour, rather quick. Long story short, when she was leaving with her stuff, she began screaming in the street, by the neighbors, "He's growing marijuana illegaly!", etc... Should I :

a) Tear down my op.

i would hate to lose my white russians and nepjam genetics. plus i just started my ohaze x skunk1...

Holy Shit man, I had the same exact thing happen to me a couple years ago. Your ex's name isn't Erin is it? She was screaming the exact same phrase. I didn't tear down, but I was nervous as shit for a few weeks. Nothing ever happened and in fact she contacted me not to long ago to apologize for being crazy when we dated. I don't know if you'll be as lucky, but that's how it went for me.

Last edited:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tear down and move if you have a friend you trust keep some plants or cuttings with him/her during the transition. Stay away from fucking crazy chicks they will send you straight to jail.

Depending on how pissed off and fucked up she is there is the potential she already snitched on you and called the popo. I would be seriously fucking careful my friend, best of luck to you. ;)

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
first thing I would do is go buy a bunch of coke and stash it in her car or garage or something...weather or not you tear down you grow, if she gives you problems later...you'll have an ace in the hole.

"what she said I grow weed?!!? lol maybe she's just try to cover up her coke dealings..she always keeps it _____"

hell yeh it's dirty. but that's what I'd do. get some leverage on her..not to threaten or blackmail her with...but to surprize her with later if she fucks with you. I try to play life like a game of chess, always considering worst case scenario and trying to think a few moves head.

If she's reaaaly unstable and has you worried, maybe move your shit to another location, then safely piss her off..to the point where she will call the cops if she's ever going to. On the chance that the cops do get called and come search or some bs...they'll find nothing. and you won't have to worry about her calling them again cuz they'll be like.."crazy ex-girlfriend is trying to get us to raid her ex-boyfriend again.

Safest bet would be to just move, but that's not always an option.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you haven't torn down yet then you're a fool. If she's unsteady enough to do that, she'll keep doing it.....

When are people going to learn that you don't break up with or piss off your significant other while you're growing illegally.....

cliffy

a) Tear down my op.

Just the fact with what you wrote, I get the feeling you want us to tell you what you want to hear. "yeah bro, don't worry too much about it. she won't call the cops. You'll probably be back with her in a few weeks. You know how women can be."

I swear to God the first thing that I uttered under my breath when I read your post was " f 'in c*nt! " That may be harsh but I garentee you everyone else thought it too!

The cops can hit or miss and their life goes on. You miss once and your life is altered for the worse!

OldPork

Whoa now, let's not be too hasty here. You got some good weed to protect. You have some options here.
In order to preserve your grow, just patch things up and invite her over to make up. Then, I highly recommend surreptitiously filming her having sex with you. Just hide the camera really good. After you film her fat ass bouncing up and down on your manshaft, show her the video, and tell her to GTFO. I guarantee she wont be squealing on you.
............./´¯/)
............/....//
.........../....//
...../´¯/..../´¯\ -- BITCH --
.././.../..../..../.| -- GTFO --
(.(....(....(..../.)..)
.\................\/.../
..\................. /
....\..............( I HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY OF PICTURES

Dont be strupid, and complacent, TEAR DOWN YESTERDAY!

If she went into teh fucking street and starting screaming such horrible things like she did in front of you, in broad day light, what will stop her from telling some asshole that she meets at the mall, or her Dad, or anyone that will listen, You are not safe growing there, tear down, then move, then wait 6 months, then start up again....Thats what I would do, seriously.

Sorry man, but the situation you are in right now, could get alot uglier.

Whoa now, let's not be too hasty here. You got some good weed to protect. You have some options here.
In order to preserve your grow, just patch things up and invite her over to make up. Then, I highly recommend surreptitiously filming her having sex with you. Just hide the camera really good. After you film her fat ass bouncing up and down on your manshaft, show her the video, and tell her to GTFO. I guarantee she wont be squealing on you.
............./´¯/)
............/....//
.........../....//
...../´¯/..../´¯\ -- BITCH --
.././.../..../..../.| -- GTFO --
(.(....(....(..../.)..)
.\................\/.../
..\................. /
....\..............( I HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY OF PICTURES

LOL..Or this might work too, but chicks these days are fucking nuts, so it could back fire...lol....

BPJR

Close up shop for awhile. Then wait it out until things cool down. Sucks but better safe than sorry

MrPuff

If she's reaaaly unstable and has you worried, maybe move your shit to another location, then safely piss her off..to the point where she will call the cops if she's ever going to. On the chance that the cops do get called and come search or some bs...they'll find nothing. and you won't have to worry about her calling them again cuz they'll be like.."crazy ex-girlfriend is trying to get us to raid her ex-boyfriend again.

Safest bet would be to just move, but that's not always an option.

I love this pre-emptive strike idea. It will discredit her to the police (saved me before) and you've gotten it out of the way so you no longer have worry.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Every now and then, I have to remind my Wife....when we got married, we promised, "Til Death do us Part"...then I tell her..."Please don't make me kill you!!":)

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Advice?

Too bad she wasn't hit by a bus when she did that. If you don't tear down then be prepared to handle what happens next. You can always grow another day.

A

argoagro

So how did the teardown go? You get those girls, equipment, roaches, baggies, stems, pipes, vacuum cleaner bags, etc etc etc out yet? I hope so, then it's time to let that bitch know your name is the lord when you strike down upon her with great vengeance & furious anger!