What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do I find out how long someone has been SENTENCED???

pftek

Doing some research for school.

I'm looking at drug busts. All I can find is when they are caught how many years they are looking at not how many years they actually get...

For example John Nebel...

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Well, unless that sentence involves the phrase "without parole" there's a huge disconnect most places between what the sentence is, and what is served. Other than that, look up your local court records. They're public information, but you may actually have to go down to the courtroom in some cases to look at them.

R

rick shaw

Use Lexis-Nexis as a search engine,it is what law offices use for discovery.

I

idoreallytry

if its state and if he was sentenced to prison,,,just type in ur state dept of corrections offender search in google search,,,find the link and type persons name in,,,
u can search federal rpison system the same way just type in federal prisoner offender search,,,but if no prison term u will have to contact the county in which crime was prosecuted,,,peace

vta

Veteran
Sorry to jack...but I have been trying to find an old buddy. I have tried the basic searches...does anyone know a good free service to find someone??

pftek

thanks guys.

I did what idoreallytry said and it worked. dudes in prison for 7 years. 2005-2012. He still posts on myspace and youtube. lol.

biteme

what joint in the entire usa allows an incarcerated felon to have a computer and post on facebook? NONE. and you can take that to the bank. your pal aint in jail. peace-biteme