What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chopping early?

I'm going to my guerilla spot tonight to harvest. I haven't been able to check the plants so I don't know if they're ready, but they probably need 2-3 more week since finishing time said mid-october. However, I'm planting on the fringes of a soybean field and I'm pretty sure they're harvesting next week, so I feel like I have to chop.

In this situation would you go ahead and cut? Or chance it?

What is the realistic loss for chopping a plant 2-3 weeks early?

C

CANNATOPIA

I would defiantly chop if I was concerned about loosing my spot or harvest. ;) Early I can deal with lol. Good luck friend.

I chopped the harvest that was at risk. Still have more to be harvested elsewhere, though.

Harvest was much smaller than I anticipated, but hey, better than nothing. Premature... mostly clear and cloudy, little to no amber. Price to pay I guess. They're hanging to dry now. Smells SWEET.

biteme

yup, they aint worth a shit once the combine drives over them and at least historically, most farmers harvest beans before the corn although in my neck of the woods lots of corn has been harvested and not so much beans? good luck. peace-biteme

Latest posts

Latest posts