What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Body massage Indica strains

nksv

Hey all

I was listening to a Bodhi interview where he described some indicas that give a 'body massage' effect.

I've only grown sativas/ sat doms so hoping someone can point me into the direction of this kind of indica effect. Thanks!

burningfire

Veteran
something more like a traditional hash plant like a Nepalese or Pakistani but not overly potent will do the trick. I would describe it as body melting waves. almost sensual.

I find that that feeling is only apparent when you don't smoke regularly, maybe once a week.

nksv

Thanks burningfire. I was looking at something like the Pakistan Chitral Kush from Ace. I grow their sativas but defiantly need some nights to chill! I'll look into the Nepalese ones also. Body melting waves sounds like it!

kin_dawg

Pineapple skunk from Barney's farm. I grew this from a freebie. Besides mouth watering delicious it wrapped you in a warm bliss inducing blanket, like living inside a marshmellow, silk. I think these effects can be found if you grow enough different genetics, phenotype and body chemistry dependant. You know when you find something g special it's the first jar empty:)

Koondense

Veteran
My bet would be on some cbd rich nepalese, maybe crossed with a paki or afghani variety. Or crossed vice versa.

Cheers

Easy7

Veteran
A buddy had some Rene buds once. I found she came in waves. Not quite like shrooms but a little like.

EvergreenState

I find this with strains that have Deep Chunk in the mix. I found a Deep Chunk pheno from Richard Williams Back to the Congo and it is exactly what you are seeking and then some. Brilliant strain and breeding.

Happy Times

Pineapple skunk from Barney's farm. I grew this from a freebie. Besides mouth watering delicious it wrapped you in a warm bliss inducing blanket, like living inside a marshmellow, silk. I think these effects can be found if you grow enough different genetics, phenotype and body chemistry dependant. You know when you find something g special it's the first jar empty:)

First jar empty is a great criteria, makes it realllll easy

Latest posts

Latest posts