What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Retail storefront for Jacks/CalNit in Nor Cal?

MedResearcher

Veteran
Hoping someone might know a retail storefront or chain big store in the Bay area, or further Nor Cal, that carries Jacks and CalNit. Can find it online easily, but the shipping costs almost double the price.

Thanks,
Mr^^

starke

Although not an answer to your question...I purchased the 25lb bag of each in September and received free shipping with the misses' Amazon Prime.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Even with the shipping you should save triple digits in the long run, maybe more. Lots of people use it here in Co but I don't know one store front that would save me the trouble/cost because it's not profitable...(no one I know carries it...)

MedResearcher

Veteran
Thanks Guys.

I actually stumbled on a store locator on the JRPeters website, right after I posted. There are 3 in Cali, one is in Pleasonton. Not sure how well they are stocked, gonna try to call them tommorrow.

Going to check Amazon again, I may have not dug deep enough. I checked them earlier and they had 4 #s for around 50 USD free shipping, which seemed really bad since CHN has 25 #s for around 59 USD iirc, but you have to add shipping.

Appreciate the replies, gonna dig a little deeper, if I find anything interesting will post it, in case anyone would like to know as well.

Mr^^

JJ Lowe

Check out growmore Mendocino line, made in Cali and available at many hydro shops. They have a 5-11-26 same as jacks with a few more additives. Pick up cal-nit from Amazon in 5lb bags.

X

xavier7995

I have seen it at a few actual plant nurseries around the denver area, I would assume ones in CA would have it. Definitely not at the hydro shop.