What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shishka's fresh start

G

What you mean by you planted #7 #9 in with nothing, just water? Always dose your coco, even lightly .4ec

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
#7 Hermed and #2 looks like the same thing. Already chopped 7 but gonna wait til tommorow to plant the #2 clone and decide if the one in flowernghas to die or not.

#10 looking about ready to drop some pollen, so imma go snip some balls tommorow too.

When I pulled up the #7 clones the roots were so thick and white and had really started spreading out in the cup.

The veggies roots really spreading out too, starting to see roots through the container. I just ended up keeping most of the lettuce, basil, and Carolina reapers and tossing everything else, since I'm running out of space.

I forgot to add calcium to the sweet mix, so I had to go back and make a new veg food batch

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
So I ended up with 2 female roid rages and one male that were able to take my stressful growing.

One chunky #8

picture.php

One hairy #9

picture.php

One male #10

picture.php

The clones from #9 have been topped and are almost ready to go into actual veg under a real light but the #8's are really sick and need some time to get back into good health before I can start with those...

picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Damn homie. That sux

Yeah, I got into it with the wrong guy. I really hated that company anyways. Baking is cool but that place is super sexist and guys that are willing to earn their paychecks get abused.

I just wish I had more time to set up something else. The good news is I felt this coming so I started saving my money a while ago.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Roid rage #9 (hairy one) clones are doing pretty well

picture.php

The #8 (chunky one) clones still not recovering too well. I feel like still too much light on them, so I made a separate triage area outside of the direct light.

picture.php

Found a few hazes too

picture.php

G

Recovering from what?
The girls look too dry, and slow growing cos not enough light and nutes. Is that a birds nest type coco, I'd be watering the shit outta that. Get them under a better light, potted up into small pots theyll take off.
Reducing lighting is unnecessary you should only need raise a light. What's your vpd.

Other then that looking good, stay up. I'm dealing with a work dummy myself.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Made some changes to the light distance in the veg tent and the plants seem like they couldn't be happier. I had to take into consideration that my veg plants are not gonna get as tall as my flowering plants in the same size tent. So if I wanna keep the main canopy in th he the sweet spot I need it to be a little closer than where I would hang the flowering light.

Both roid rage females are deffo pregnant and looking pretty good for all they have been through. The #8 is way more death, and decay smelling and the #9 is all sweetness.

picture.php

The #9 is prolly the right pair for the #10 sweet, strawberry male.

picture.php

The next run is gonna have to be the 2 #9 clones and the 2 platinum bagseeds. Those 4 plants vegged for 4 weeks and flipped should get close to filling a 4x4.

1 week veg
picture.php

picture.php

Popped a bunch more seeds too....

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Recovering from what?

Other then that looking good, stay up. I'm dealing with a work dummy myself.

Originally it was my overwatering that rotted some roots, which got worse when I missed diagnosed it as a magnesium deficiency and overfed nutes. All those problem and the plant couldnt take the light being thrown at it.

Starting to get some healthy new growth now tho...

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Got my 3rd tent finally...

picture.php

Set up the netting in the frame of the tent on this one...

picture.php

picture.php

Dropped a few more seed pops...

picture.php

Chopped my parsley and a little basil for some baked ziti...

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Worked out my schedule for the rotations and I'm gonna need 4 healthy clones from the keeper roid rage pheno on Feb. 1st...this way they will be ready for the veg tent by March 1st.

Started low stress training them to put out more branches...
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Getting a real sweet, menthol/camphor, cereal...fruit loops aroma from the #8 roid rage pheno...Deffo looks and smells good enough to get this room off the ground with...

Got a couple sunshine daydream f2's and a hawaiian vacation up above ground with a few northern lights bagseeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts