What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spiral Cannabis Buds?

IndustrialHemp

Hey guys,

I have been seeing a lot more of these Spiral buds, on plants. (Image provided) sometime's looks like wheat is growing lol. Does anyone know why this happens to some strains? Is it some kind of mutation, or just how some hybrid's produce after crossing.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170120-150721.jpg
    Screenshot_20170120-150721.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20170120-150555.jpg
    Screenshot_20170120-150555.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 27

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
No one calls them dreadlocks any more?haha Well..... I feel stupid! GOODNIGHT, I shall retire to my quarters for the remainder of the evening! I wish not to be disturbed!:tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I saw the thread title I expected to see a pic of a loose growing bud showing the branching structure of a flowering top cola.

Before the page loaded I had a responce but then I saw all the pics of foxtail buds.

Anyway... All plants are living fractals. Repeating paterns of beauty & awe.

Latest posts

Latest posts