What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

salicylic acid for clone dip

Pomodoro

ive been 100mg/gal by roots and 100mg/L by foliar. I started out at half that dose and noticed results. using that same concentration for rockwool. but now trying out GH rapid start which has willow bark extract in it among other things.

Pomodoro

i sprayed at that strength foliar, on unrooted clones. got great results. roots came out really fast. did 50% strength 50mg /gal as rw soak worked well. gh rapid start full strength 2ml/gal and botanicare auqashield at 15ml /gal got incredible roots in 6 days. very hype. im going to try a side-by-side, with control. lets talk methodology.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Wow, only two contributions to this thread, and they are both banned.
Is this the reason no members reply to my threads?
All of the big thinkers are banned...LOL

Imagenetic2935

I sincerely mean No disrespect, but I think it has more to do with the massive amount of posts you make.

I like your signature btw. Unfortunately people do need to be reminded.

shaggyballs

Veteran
I sincerely mean No disrespect, but I think it has more to do with the massive amount of posts you make.

I like your signature btw. Unfortunately people do need to be reminded.

Yea, cause there should be a law against that sort of thing right..LOL

So no body wants to share grow knowledge with me because I have too many post about grow knowledge?

Where is the logic in that?

Imagenetic2935

No I didn't mean it that way. Honestly meant no disrespect or anything negative. There's nothing wrong with posting a lot. I actually spend my free time just reading online. I shouldn't even have posted that.

Imagenetic2935

I bought a few ounces of powdered Salicylic Acid online for very cheap. For clones A little bit goes a looong way, but works wonders. Won't work without it now.
What about when germinating seeds???