What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nutrifield Nutrients & Additives

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
it's not 18 products read the chart. it's a 2 part nute regime plus additives OR a 4 part nute regime plus additives. only to make it confusing they put both of their nute lines (elements & NF coco) in the same chart. so you can say...

2 part nutes or 4 part nutes and 12 additives? yeah it was tailored for cannabis.

personally I don't know dick about them (Nutrifield) try them and let us all know.
are they an Aussie company? or is that link just the Aussie site?

just noticed they have an ad in Maximum Yield so they must sell in the States as well

epicseeds

They are an Aussie brand. However, I think I am going to try my luck with Dyna-Gro have been reading good things

epicseeds

has anyone ever tried the dyna-gro foliage pro @ a 3-1-2 ratio which has been studied to be the best npk value hemp plant and is also the basis of fatmans works?

dexter840

has anyone ever tried the dyna-gro foliage pro @ a 3-1-2 ratio which has been studied to be the best npk value hemp plant and is also the basis of fatmans works?

yeah fatman was actually talking actual ppms in a 3-1-2 ratio (he ran more like 3-1-4) and dyna grow actual ratio is more like 8-1-4. 10 ml of dyna-gro @ 9-3-6 is like n-238 p-35 k-132 not even close to 3-1-2 as you're thinking.
11-9-9 works out to and approximate 3-1-2 ppm ratio if that's what you're really after

Seismic

Anyone else using this? Been using NF Coco A&B with no additives for a few months now, and am pretty impressed with the results so far. Got to love not having to add additional silica and ph adjusting for it.

good stuff

good stuff

been using NF on and off for years now after receiving a sample pack - they are a great price - high quality nute IMO, tried H&G and for the price wasn't impressed, I stick with NF & Canna now - results very similar.. I wouldn't use the whole range though... their flowering additive is organic or very close I believe and makes for a great taste.. i just use pk 13-14 and KISS

progro

Very average nutrients. Too many additives and just a knock off if H&G IMO. I used them for a few crops and wasn’t impressed. Deficiencies can occur etc. Nothing special at all.

progro

Cherry bomb by bomb seeds 9 weeks flower. Formulating my own nutrients using Glows formula. 5.4lbs last round. This one probably more. 2 plants in 65 litre tubs with a 60/40 perlite to coco ratio with each plant under a 1000w CMH. Supplying optimal nutrition is where the yields come. No boosters only fulvic, silica and bennies. Yields don’t come in bottles or store bought nutrients especially nutrifield. The best nutes I used were GH 3 part and advanced 3 part but advanced is now too pricey and not the same quality while GH is now owned by Monsanto so they can stick their now shitty nutes up their assholes!

Attachments

• 1DD2CC22-442B-42E3-965D-1A5E97A92B36.jpg
    1DD2CC22-442B-42E3-965D-1A5E97A92B36.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 9