What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Advanced Nutes Bud Ignitor?

• Thread starter Lloyd_Christmas
  • Start date

Izoc666

guys does bud ignitor keep your plants shorter in flower? tryin to cut down the stretch on this clone i got

Hello TreeKing :D I know people dont respond in your thread in other site regard bud ignitor. First of all, I havent tried this product before but not hurt to do the test and see it for yourself. Thats way to educate yourself. I would love to hear from you if you re finish with this and let me know with the result.

happy gardening

T

TREE KING

Hello TreeKing :D I know people dont respond in your thread in other site regard bud ignitor. First of all, I havent tried this product before but not hurt to do the test and see it for yourself. Thats way to educate yourself. I would love to hear from you if you re finish with this and let me know with the result.

happy gardening

il definitely let you know what i think in the future i just wish i knew how it worked right now. damn i miss the advanced nutrients forums, there used to be a ton of info on there

i remember a while ago there was a vertical growing thread where someone was doing a big comparison grow testing out bud ignitor. i forget the results does anyone know where that thread is?

Izoc666

il definitely let you know what i think in the future i just wish i knew how it worked right now. damn i miss the advanced nutrients forums, there used to be a ton of info on there

i remember a while ago there was a vertical growing thread where someone was doing a big comparison grow testing out bud ignitor. i forget the results does anyone know where that thread is?

Cool...I never know that AN have forum before ! LOL...

I ve seen only bushmaster comparison but not bud ignitor.

you know you gotta keep foliage greener since they will produce bud...and dont use P too much in the early flower, it will hurt the yield in the end. You gotta to dialed in with your garden. Everyone have a different enivorment garden. Hope you find what you seek :D

T

TREE KING

Cool...I never know that AN have forum before ! LOL...

I ve seen only bushmaster comparison but not bud ignitor.

you know you gotta keep foliage greener since they will produce bud...and dont use P too much in the early flower, it will hurt the yield in the end. You gotta to dialed in with your garden. Everyone have a different enivorment garden. Hope you find what you seek :D

yeah bushmaster is a whole different type of product im just basically trying to find any way i can to cut down stretch in flower without using chemicals

T

TREE KING

Supercropping ?

naw i do sea of green with no veg i take big clones though. youd be surprised how some plants stretch in my system. my only ideas are bud ignitor and trying out a hortilux super blue hps bulb

Lord Zequi

Hi!
I have tried AN bud blood, bud ignitor, overdrive, iguana juice, b52 and bud candy in 3 crops so far and I can tell you... bud ignitor is not worth it. Maybe Im crazy but I noticed better results using bud blood directly on soil than using bud ignitor on water.
On the other hand, as some did before, I would recommend you BigBud, OverDrive and even bud blood. B52 and IJ were ok. I cannot tell you if bud candy was good or not.
But I can tell you for sure, after seeing no noticeable difference and being one of the most expensive products on the market Im convinced bud ignitor is not worth its price.

May the force be with you

gonnagrow

I got a sample of this to try and pretty much agree. It does work, but you can accomplish the same thing by foliar spraying Bloom Khaos a few weeks before light change, at a much lower price.

quantum-1111

Been a advanced user sense 06, have used just about ever product they make. I strongly agree that bud ignitor and bud blood do nothing to boost flower production.

rykus

Bud ignitor is the opposite of bud blood, it increases stretch and gets great structure and leaf set for a great flower cycle. I honestly hate AN and don't want to support them, but BI , voodoo juice and overdrive are all killer IMO.

if you dont want stretch stick to bud blood.

-tempa-

Used it but didn't see a difference at all
. I used it on cuttings that I know and they still flowered at the same time and fished at the same time ... did not notice a difference to all!!!!

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i used bud factor x,nirvana,big bud,overdrive,B-52 & flawless finish this year on some my Delahaze's and i got the biggest plants/frostiest i have ever had with this strain since i started growing it in 2012. my base i used veg+bloom dirty. im gonna try bud ignitor & bud candy with the others bloom boosters next year... i only bought the 250ml which was plenty for my 4 Delas outdoors. ive found some threads on here about bud blood reducing flower time and made the buds denser with pics from start to finish from NFT and he agreed. i dont care to support AN when my end product come out the way it did this year and it dont cost me much either,so that is a win for me.

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Old dead thread, back again.

I've been growing long enough to know that 99% of products at the hydro store aren't worth the price tag, and most of them won't do shit a good npk ratio isn't already doing. Its a snake oil industry, but i don't mind trying free samples. I just got a free bottle of Bud Ignitor, in a couple weeks I'll give it a try...