in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Fulvic Acid

Thread Title Search
-
Fulvic Acid Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2018, 07:53 PM #61
different
Banned

different has a spectacular aura aboutdifferent has a spectacular aura aboutdifferent has a spectacular aura about
Research...
I developed a foliar spray for a company years back and I went on a quest for the best fulvic...
different is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2018, 02:26 AM #62
pinkus

pinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Ornamental View Post
That's the American talking. Sorry, but you guys

Generalizing about hundreds of millions of people is somewhat insulting and doesn't really put you in your best light either.

Last edited by pinkus; 04-17-2018 at 04:46 AM..
pinkus is online now Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 09:46 AM #63
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud of
I was under the assumption that the exceptions are smart enough to realise that a blunt statement such as mine is merely a generalisation like any other (e.g. 'all French eat baguette' or 'all Chinese use chopsticks') and simply reflects that a comparatively large proportion of (alleged) American users have IMHO a contorted perception of organic farming.

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing
Only Ornamental is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 02:44 PM #64
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
Quote:
I was under the assumption that the exceptions are smart enough to realise that a blunt statement such as mine is merely a generalisation like any other (e.g. 'all French eat baguette' or 'all Chinese use chopsticks') and simply reflects that a comparatively large proportion of (alleged) American users have IMHO a contorted perception of organic farming.
I use organs in my organic gardening all the time... sometimes electronic... other times pipe.
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 02:57 AM #65
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

BillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
a comparatively large proportion of (alleged) American users have IMHO a contorted perception of organic farming.
Pompous American here. I usually agree with you OO and love your posts. My free time is usually spent reading about agronomy science journals concerning several aspects of traditional and specialized agriculture.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. There are some weird concepts like Subcool's super soil, but I think people like Natural Farming Hawaii have organic production down. I'm genuinely interested in how you think organic farming is contorted in the States.
BillFarthing is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 03:44 AM #66
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
The highest concentrates of Fulvic acid come from Leonardite. Leonardite products has a liquid concentrate that is $10.50 a gallon. I'm doing a grow study this season on this very subject. I will have posts under North Dakota and in the Ace seeds forum.
Farmerlions 2018 learning experiments.
Peace brother
farmerlion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 05:51 AM #67
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

BillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
The highest concentrates of Fulvic acid come from Leonardite. Leonardite products has a liquid concentrate that is $10.50 a gallon. I'm doing a grow study this season on this very subject. I will have posts under North Dakota and in the Ace seeds forum.
Farmerlions 2018 learning experiments.
Peace brother
Leonardite is awful. It’s a petroleum precursor that is obtained by strip mining. Please tell me how organic farming is environmentally conscious.
BillFarthing is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:23 AM #68
CaliNewby

CaliNewby is on a distinguished road
I came across a product by New Millenium Nutrients, Ruby Fulvic. Anybody know anything about this product? I am assuming it is a fulvic acid but not sure
CaliNewby is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2018, 08:55 PM #69
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Bill Farthing, once you can leave your biased liberal ideals at the door. I will explain to you why you are wrong at every level. Personnel beliefs of resources has nothing to do with their quality.
I have spent over 27 years in oil exploration industry. There is not a more organic source better than Leonardite, period. Until cars run on Butterfly pee , we have petroleum products .
In time other resources will be more efficient. I will welcome that time as well. I've spent my career making the industry less impactful on nature. I also served my country so any idiot can have freedom of speech. Glad to see all aspects of my life are bearing fruit. Peace

Old 05-03-2018, 09:12 PM #70
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

I also find it humorous that a person without a single grow in his albums is giving advice on nutrients. Leonardite is not a petroleum product either. It's completely decomposed vegetative matter in between two layers of clay. That remained untouched for 60 plus million years. It's not a precursor to anything but your ignorant opinion.