What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mary Jane in Maryland

ganjaguy66

So I log in to icmag and try to check out what is going on in Maryland concerning cannabis and there are NO threads. This is the reason that my family and I are looking to relocate to a more 420 friendly town. I swear it is like this area is 20 years behind everyone else.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon8.gif
[/FONT]

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great opportunity to preen legit MD articles and post for others to learn.

moonymonkey

i agree too md way behind and has been denied,looks like for democracy and there rights.the peole have a legal right to vote for what for want they want,you ask us to vote so we did legally and we did that by law 7yrs we proved ever year what the people wanted,we proved you wrong,now by the 7-8 yr we voted,ur staute law has reached statue of limitations,you presented a legal option,we met those requirements by law,district of columbia met the same requirements and then went legal.the people have waited long enough,and been denied medicine to long by any standards and suffered long enoughxxx we want are rights now...we are tired of being taking advantage by the government and there groups of attorneys exsploting people rights and writing laws in loop holes,no better then a smart criminal.are we living in democracy or dictatorship...they don't want you to know ur rights ,because the they would have you fairly,cud cost them som money tooo..no doubt bout that.rant over peace the moon/

moonymonkey

ok i think we have 39 states decrimalized,maybe 12 no legislation,i think thats more then enough to go federal,let the states decide which have showed you decrimalsation is what they voted for and what they want,over 3/4 of this country want decrimalsation so we can started for medical,and stop denying people that are serious sick,once agin taking advantage of sick people.most of the time wen a patient is dieing,they give them medicane to ease there mind an pain.these people need help,not taken advantage of....alot of strong evidence already voted on by the people thats democracy.you can't take away peoples rights...this is unlawful.we fight for freedom a lot of families have paid the price mine to,marines,navy,airfoece,special forces afganastan,army....rip..we need to move forward with the legalization..we got all the vote to suport just that.peace m/

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
maryland: at the forefront in restrictive and illogically strict gun legislation, and yet probably going to be slower to legalize cannabis than texas. strange state we live in!

Sativan

It's taken the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission almost four years to get this program moving. I haven't heard of any other state taking this long.

Now that we have dispensaries open and selling it's all downhill from here on out.

Although we won't get any edibles we will have extracts.

Last edited:

Sativan

I finally got my Medical Cannabis certification today. It cost me $200 at Green Way Consults. It was fast and fairly simple. I thought the amount of paper work was a pain but I def. qualified right away. You have to take documentation of your condition.

I've been looking at the Dispensaries product and the pricing and it's high. But this is my first exposure to buying medical cannabis.

weedape

A friend seeing a doctor in Maryland was advised by the doctor not to pursue the legal route considering the cost is about three times that found on the local illicit market. This is absurd that a bunch of average guys can produce product in basements without reaching any economy of scale that often goes through several middlemen solely in the business in the interest of profit, and that business model provides a better alternative than a system set in place by the state with the intended purpose of easing the suffering of sick patients!

moonymonkey

trump has annonced he will let the states decide if they want to legalize,not the federal gov...bearking news...wow wow.. 9/11/2018....thank you!.....

ninfan77

A friend seeing a doctor in Maryland was advised by the doctor not to pursue the legal route considering the cost is about three times that found on the local illicit market. This is absurd that a bunch of average guys can produce product in basements without reaching any economy of scale that often goes through several middlemen solely in the business in the interest of profit, and that business model provides a better alternative than a system set in place by the state with the intended purpose of easing the suffering of sick patients!

Prices are pretty fair in my experience.. most places are offering as much as 20% discounts at least one or two days a week. I've seen pricing for a 1/4 with discount for under $80. Catch things right you can walk out with $250 oz.

moonymonkey

looks lik dc has lowered there fine of smoking cannabis in public as of today by the mayor thank you! peace out/chief big cloud only 25.oo fine now/got coupons?:dance013:

moonymonkey

time to vote for cannabis...we didn't get recreatioal on the ballot this year don't get that or understand why not?..now this year i think the vote for caring more on you,instead on voting on the recreational..will take it now,but we won't be denied.and legaiey unfairly,differently cuz of civil rights violations,age,sickness,where you worn born,foreiegn,gender,religon,transgender,COLOR,...all causing people who are sick denied medicane...nobody gave you the right to play god.peace out moon-NEW boy:dance013::tiphat:

moonymonkey

the people voted the most important thing was health care,were our cannabis..we need laws to protect the sick,so they can get the medicine they need?..mm/new boy