What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

L

LouDog420

picture.php

:wave:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey loudog420, thanks for sending those in. Will have to request a pack with my most recent order I need to send off. As usual you are still killing it with those sick CJ pics ;). I need to go back and reread about the plots you set up and then left alone because of the surveyors, might need to ask you some ?s about them. Take care 1

noteron

LouDog Ive been droolong over your CJ for a while now. Ive ran what was supposed to be CJ clones before and the phenos I had looked nothing like yours. Man I sure hope I find some nice keepers in this pack of freebies. Thanks alot Pimp I sure appreciate the opportunity to finally see what all the fuss is about

+Vibes

yo LD! just scored 16 of your beans with my most recent order, as i'm sure many others will. props brother for your quality efforts at sharing these fine genetics! its interesting to see your goals as predominantly outdoor too, i would thought otherwise. as long as we're avoiding the SB-density it sounds like a nice experiment. you're in the midwest us of a too correct? i may have to make some selections of my own to put under the sun

cheerios

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Loudog420, just wanted to stop in and let you know I requested and just recently got your freebies with my lastest order :). Very happy bout that, thanks for making these and sending them in. I'll probably hold on to them til I run my So Sour strain thats closely related to yours (Sour D IBL x Sour B Bx2/3). Finally got a Casey J hybrid, next step is to get some CJ and look for a purple beauty like you got ;). Thank You again for sending these in and take care 1

L

LouDog420

Hey buuuddy :tiphat: Great to hear you got your hands on some!!

Popping some of my CJ/SB IX1 stash tonight I do believe :dance013:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Mine are kicking ass so far. I will get some new pics up soon. I have some in my albums of them. I will pull them out when I take pics this weekend. Cant wait to see how they turn out. :D

L

LouDog420

That's what I'm talking about!!!

First shots of the CJ/SB, makes me smile brother

All pics are welcome and encouraged peeps :wave:

MariJuanita

ICMag Donor
Hey LouDog... some gorgeous CJ photos in this thread.

Just wanted to pop in and say I've got a couple packs of your CJ X SB freebies with my last couple of seedbay orders. I dropped 10 seeds in water to soak overnight, then into a coco blend planting mix and all ten broke above soil within 72 hours. Very healthy seeds.

I'll be taking cuttings from all resulting females to give away to folks who are OMMP compliant and planning to give it a go outdoors this season. Hoping the addition of Sour Bubble shortens the flowering time enough so we can all harvest our LouDog420 Casey hybrids before the rains start in mid October.

L

LouDog420

Very healthy seeds indeed! Between a couple grow bros, we just went 30/30 germ and sprout over here too ;)

Glad to hear you are spreading the ladies, and hope you find something that works for your climate.

That was definitely the goal of the project
- Shorten casey's flowering time
- Increase sour bubble's growth rate
- Decrease sour bubble's mold harboring abilities by loosening up those buds a bit (Anything with mold on it was separated out and ditched, not included with any of the packs ;))
- Both provide a killer high, nice smells, and great bag appeal, so I figure that winner is in there as long as you do a little searching!!

I'll get some shots of mine in a week or two when they've grown up a bit more
moon.gif

+Vibes

hey LD you recognize anyone here?
picture.php

the true sb leaning ones look fun but i won't put them outside, it gets too humid here in the fall. that said, everything is uniform and healthy. only lost one to a weak stem so far.

picture.php

picture.php

still not sure what i'm looking for but two lucky ladies will spend their summer under the bright midwestern sun

L

LouDog420

Very healthy looking plants +Vibes!!

A little early to tell any differences, especially considering they are largely untested and a couple generations deep with medium sized populations, and not F1 hybrids.

Now is about the time where the casey influence should kick in, and you'll see the sour bubble influenced ones starting to lag behind in terms of growth. Also look for sour bub to have some thick stems while the casey tends to be a bit more on the floppy side. But I expect a lot of these traits to be mixed together, so who's to say...

Honestly though, I'm not really sure what's going to pop out of these, but I have a feeling it will like the outdoors and should be sticky icky

L

LouDog420

Finally, made it over to my bro's place... We got some CJ/SB IX1 seeders getting ready for the great outdoors ;)

30/30 germ

Culled 1 slow starter...

picture.php

I have plans to cross all the good looking girls to some studs I hopefully come across in esbe's gear (Hybrids from hell...) as I will have the ladies coming my way in cut form when they get a little bigger and sexed... Time to expand that outdoor seed collection

Got some Deep Grape (deep chunk/arne x reeferman's grape) and Arne's Snowdog (Snowdog BX1 x amnesia haze/arne) going at my place... My males will be saved ;)

so...

CJ/SB IX1 x Deep Grape
CJ/SB IX1 x Arne's Snowdog
Deep Grape F2s
Arne's Snowdog F2s
Deep Grape x Arne's Snowdog
Arne's Snowdog x Deep Grape

Still have 80+ packs of CJ/SB IX1 if there is still interest... I think the bay is all out of those freebies

moon.gif

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey LouDog420, that whats up. Gonna set up plots like last time? I'm sure people wouldn't mind you sending in some more packs ;). My next round of plants is getting ready to be started and i'll probably bust out a few of you freebies this go round, I can't wait to try em out and taste some Casey/Sour B :). Take care 1

L

LouDog420

Yep, more plots like last year ;)

CJ/SB are looking good. I will get some new shots as we repot
woohoo.gif

Last edited:
L

LouDog420

Before the repot, still in their starter trays, poor little buggers...

picture.php

After the repot... 6 plants per 1 gal bag. 2 were culled for poor root formation

picture.php
picture.php

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey LouDog420, 6 in 1 gal bags, interesting so i'm guessing that when you put them in the plot that they will be 6 per hole multiple holes per plot? Basically you won't be seperating the groups of 6 when transplant out of the growbags? I didn't know that they were that close to each other, now i'm trying to imagine the plot (must look like a jungle once flower sets in) but you were telling me how the plants helped to support each other so i'm starting to get a better grasp on it on now. Hopefully this year you get all your plots in. Take care 1