What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Define old

C

Chamba

I remember being in Amsterdam a few years ago, asking Bong guru about the renters, how much it costs and how long do you have in the room....well...when he told me I said " 50 Euros for 10 or 15 minutes! gessus, is that all you get!! ..it takes me that long to take my pants off! lol

G

You know you're getting old...if someone in the conversation uses the word 'Depends' & you immediately think he just shit his pants. :pointlaug

:chin: :yoinks:...uh oh :joint:....dump-time!! :badday:

Snot Poker

The Crawl, Congradulations. :woohoo:
My wife figgered out where them young un were commin from and she put a stop to that! years ago. :biglaugh:
And Zoltron So do you believe you will get any respect with an avitar like that??? :pointlaug
Whats the differance between a sexy babysitter and a grandma babysitter...
DEPENDS :moon:

G

I still wake up stiff every morning........except now it's my neck.

Maybe I should open a clothes store for old hippies, I could sell bellbottoms that come up to your tits and black socks to put under your sandels. T-shirts with extra large print and condoms that are already stiff.

C

Chamba

"....and condoms that are already stiff."

Rudedude ...lol...I do believe you have created an invention....and expect a Nobel prize nomination for your contributions to the World...

what we need is a catchy name for it

G

Chamba said:
"....and condoms that are already stiff."

Rudedude ...lol...I do believe you have created an invention....and expect a Nobel prize nomination for your contributions to the World...

what we need is a catchy name for it

Well, Greek is already used - "Trojans"

How about something in Latin - "Semper Erectus"

*** I'll be "Old" when my wife considers using my ashes to change the Ph in the plants I left behind ***

G

Snot Poker said:
And Zoltron So do you believe you will get any respect with an avitar like that???

Yeah, I guess we can't all be a class act as your 'Homer Simpson picking his nose' avatar. :bigeye: :muahaha: :confused: