What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your desktop

losermike

44240317rs8.jpg

NOKUY

Veteran
bump.

can someone point me to a website that would walk me thru how to set up something more custom and cool like th OP's

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
verite...no offense bro but your desktop should come with a gun and bullets....at least one.

id wanna shoot myself after 3 mins of looking at that

Funny .. I missed this^ .. but the image I posted was from a Windows version 3.1 back from 1992.

win311.gif

Last edited:

Kizzattack

bump.

can someone point me to a website that would walk me thru how to set up something more custom and cool like th OP's

I'm not sure whether there's a program that allows all of those modifications, but there's a few programs that allow you to modify different parts. There's loads out there, but look up Windowblinds (changes the toolbar and stuff like that) and Rocketdock (to change desktop icons to a floating bar like on Macs). That's all I've ever used when I've modified my desktop.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

Untitled.jpg

I run a 64 bit Vista Box. Its got 1 TB harddrive - 6 gig speed. studio xps. I love it lol...

post your desktop!!!!!!!

post your desktop!!!!!!!

hey everyone.

im staring at my desktop and wondered what everyobody else has

post your desktop thread.....

me first!!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry dude but what we do is illegal where I live so I'll show ya my buds but that's it. I bet b4 this puppy gets binned someone will post up theirs all full of info lol.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

whoa i could of swore i made a thread about this. lol yea well i was hoping nobdy would do that...thats why i turned off all my stuff.i guess i didnt know there was a thread like this already

Latest posts

Latest posts