What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Earth Juice line of 100% natural, organic liquid organic fertilizers..info & Link

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
The Earth Juice line of 100% natural, organic liquid organic fertilizers..info & Link

The Earth Juice line of liquid organic fertilizers are derived from an array of 100% natural, organic ingredients and formulated for vegetables, ornamentals, shrubs, trees and lawns.
Used...worldwide.
Non- burning formulas stimulate vigorous growth, and provide abundant yields, while improving the soil.
They are highly concentrated, easy to use, dust free, and contain no salt-building chemicals or hidden NPK boosting synthetics.
Designed for soil and soilless medias and for indoor or outdoor use, these trusted liquid concentrates fulfill the concerned gardener's need for a convenient alternative that will provide brilliant gardens of thriving plants, naturally.
All the Earth Juice products may be used solely or together for custom formulas.

GROW:
Nitrogen formulation for vigorous green growth. It may also be used as a Superior General Purpose Fertilizer that will provide vigorous growth and outstanding production of flowers, vegetables and fruit. It is the Best Choice for those who prefer to use a single formula. Approved by Organic Materials Review Institute for organic crop production.

BLOOM:
A no nitrogen phosphorous formula that is used to promote buds, flowers, fruit and vegetables. Use at first sign of budding and throughout the production period. Also good for plants that do not require any nitrogen, such as cactus and legumes. Approved by Organic Materials Review Institute for organic crop production.

CATALYST: (XATALYST in Canada)
A premium organic additive that encourages compact branching, stimulates optimal fruiting sites, and triggers early yields. Conditions soils and hydroponic solutions for better nutrient availability. Best to use in conjunction with other NPK fertilizers.

MICROBLAST:
A proprietary liquid micronutrient formula to be used to prevent and correct micronutrient deficiencies. Naturally buffered for assured plant absorption. May be watered in or used as a foliage spray.

META-K:
A natural potassium-based formulation for maturing, fruiting, and flowering plants that require more potassium. Increase use prior to and during flowering/fruiting to improve the plant's ability to support greater yields, build heat and drought tolerances, and to maximize nutrient assimilation.
Assist

ASSIST:
A natural wetting agent and media conditioner, for use with soil, soilless, hydroponics and hydro-organics. Use to soften soils for better moisture penetration and to increase fertilizer availability, especially effective when combined with Catalyst. Combine with most Earth Juice products for the best possible plant performances. A must for conditioning coconut coir, peat, rockwool, etc. Also may aid the flow of nutrients through feeding lines and help reduce blockages.

ESCENTIAL SPRAY:
A natural aromatic scent concentrate consisting of aromatic botanical extracts. For use on compost, foliage, and in stock tanks. May be used alone or conjunction with other plant foliar sprays. Not a plant food or pesticide.

NATURAL UP & DOWN:
pH adjusting crystals for plant fertilizers. Use to adjust fertilizer and foliar spray solution for a much more effective use and faster absorption of nutrients by plants. Optimal pH range for fertilizer/nutrient solution for most plant and turf is 5.5-6.5. Mix solution thoroughly and adjust pH prior to application. Use the solution that day. Will vastly improve all fertilizer solutions performance.

ROOTSTOCK ROOTING SOLUTION & GEL: The first and only natural and organic rooting formulas available. For effective rooting of many soft stem cuttings. Available as a concentrated solution to be diluted with water or as an easy to use dipping gel.

(Manufacturers suggested) Use Guide for application with Hydroponics

Last edited:

King

I had MAJOR problems with Earth Juice natural PH up and down. About two packs of BOG seeds down the shitter. :mad: They owe me some beans.

I was using it in soil. I'd mix my nutes up in my reservoir and adjust the PH with the natural PH up and down. My PH pen reads 6.5. Looks good so far. So I feed with this for a few weeks.

During the next couple of weeks, I have major nute problems. All kinds of problems. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. First I tried feeding less, than more. No help.

I go to the hydro store and pick up a $8 soil PH meter. I never thought I'd need one, if I was PHing my water prior to watering. Stick it in the soil and it reads 5.0. :eek: :mad: There's the problem. Their PH adjuster seemed to do fine in the hydro reservoir when I mixed it up, but not at all when it went in the soil. I use pure blend pro.

Their PH up also REALLY messes with PPM. I'm talking adding 150-250PPM to get my PH back up to an acceptable level.

Well, I've learned my lesson. I've gone back to GH chemical PH up and down. Nice and easy & constant.

Anyone else used this stuff???? I wouldn't recommend it, but would like to know if others have had this problem.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
^^^^^
happened to me to bud, heres why:

You have to mix up EJ and let it sit over night in a bubbler. Then you can check, and correct the PH.

BubbaBear

Looks like I'm a bit late for the party but is anyone familiar with Earth Juice Soy FUL? It's there fulvic acid sourced from a soybean ferment. I've never heard of soybean sourced fulvic acid but I know EJ makes some good products, does anyone have experience with Soy FUL?

BillFarthing

Veteran
I've got really hard water. I had to bubble Earth Juice overnight with fulvic acid and sewer enzymes (Rid-X or Bio Kleen) to get the pH down to a usable level for plants.

BubbaBear

I've got really hard water. I had to bubble Earth Juice overnight with fulvic acid and sewer enzymes (Rid-X or Bio Kleen) to get the pH down to a usable level for plants.

Did you use any phosphoric or sulfuric acid? I don't think any fertilizer is going to PH perfectly in excessively hard water. Mines pretty hard too and I had a lot of issues keeping my PH stable no matter what nutrient line I used, untill I switched from phosphoric acid to sulfuric acid.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Did you use any phosphoric or sulfuric acid? I don't think any fertilizer is going to PH perfectly in excessively hard water. Mines pretty hard too and I had a lot of issues keeping my PH stable no matter what nutrient line I used, untill I switched from phosphoric acid to sulfuric acid.

Lactobacillus and septic enzymes can make the pH go to 3 if allowed to ferment too long, even with hard water.

BubbaBear

Lactobacillus and septic enzymes can make the pH go to 3 if allowed to ferment too long, even with hard water.

Interesting I use EM-1 at 5ml per gallon in my bloom reservoir and it works as a PH regulator, sometimes it does dip to low though but I figure its fine since it's a organic acid, I know it's full of lactobacillus. In my veg res it seemed like it was eating to much nitrogen my plants were looking a but pale so I only use it at 2ml per gallon in my veg reservoir.

G

Interesting timing. I’m doing a clone run of 3 Headbanger’s and I’m doing a feeding test. In plain soil made from Coast of Main products. One plant is getting plain RO water, one is getting Neptune’s Harvest two part veg and bloom fish fert. Last one is the 5 part E Juice fed by their schedule mixed per gallon. Each plant only gets about a half gallon growing in 5 gallon bags. They have been flipped 2 weeks. I can see the plain water only plant is very slightly smaller but still healthy. All 3 got a small dose of cal-mag last week.
I put a pick up in the Karma genetics forum on the last page of the Headbanger thread for what it’s worth.

Latest posts

Latest posts