What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So the going is good?

Hi. I´m like 43, in june to be exact...sorry for my fuckt up english, can´t blame my father for that...anyways I had a few males, or rather I´m smoking it now and I´m like constantly stoned....day after day...and today my timer went out...and I had to like put on the light manually...and all that fuzz...anyways I have like nine females 30 - 40 centimiter under a 600 w in the corner of my fucking shit hole room in my shit hole town in this shithole country...I´m a musican, or try to be anyway...working on it...or real looser one could say but I´m quit happy anyways...haven´t had time to do real bad things,,,I guess, and thats cool. One could say that music saved me; don´t have too much of these stupid power-representations anymore; I´m fighting them away quite successfully....

Anyways, I don´t know what will become of my life...I also vould like to thank miss Weed for her comfort and reliablity; it is good this way.

You know I don´t want to sound melodramic just because I watched "Godfather" just a while agoo...

Guess what? I finished my first song in a looong time...it´s called "Let there be.." and I think it´s fine, good enugh to make me going on myspace again...so see you guys...I got work to do....have to record this shit.....