What's new

BIG SUR HOLY WEED

G

I love BIG SUR~~~!! good times! peace!

EDIT: BIG SUR the place not the weed...even tho i bet the weed is great too!

G

Big Sur Holy Weed is the Mexican classic landrace Zacatecas Purple adapted to the Californi climate simce the early 70s. Sad thing is, the DEA eradicated the cannabis in Zacatecas in the 80s, the indians in the high valley were trying to get restarted with shitty seeds from commercial. Someone should head down there with a sackful of Big Sure Holy Weed to reestablish the landrace population.

Big Sur Holy Weed is also the sativa half of SAGE (Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium)

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
British_Hempire said:
Big Sur Holy Weed is the Mexican classic landrace Zacatecas Purple adapted to the Californi climate simce the early 70s. Sad thing is, the DEA eradicated the cannabis in Zacatecas in the 80s, the indians in the high valley were trying to get restarted with shitty seeds from commercial. Someone should head down there with a sackful of Big Sure Holy Weed to reestablish the landrace population.

Big Sur Holy Weed is also the sativa half of SAGE (Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium)

I googled Big Sur Holy Weed and did find a bit about Zacatecas. I have a plant and it produces great each year and I am careful to clone it but it can't be grown indoors at all. Outdoors it is painfully slow. Worth it though.

G

Alas, the info I read on Zacatecas and the Holy Weed was lost with OG.

Latest posts

Latest posts