What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neighbors dogs camped outside my homestead.

yahooman

yeah, it is neglect. so what does a neighbor do ? Ignore it ? Put them down ? or... Collect them and be responsible pet owner caretaker which is.. vaccinations, find good homes, keep them, train them care for them.

Who is going to collects animals and spends hundreds and thousands of dollars on them ? Are you going to go get them and be the responsible dog hoarder ? Don't forget to update us with training pics. lol

This is what the owners now did. I am sure they just found some dogs that needed a "home" and "rescued" them.

The cycle continues, just need dogs that can breed and irresponsible humans to keep it going.

id keep the dogs personally,but thats just me...ive bred dogs for over 25 years and my father has for over 50

id take a dog over a stinkin human any day,people suck

Ringodoggie

Premium user
A judge turned executioner, defending our fury friends, that can't defend themselves.

I smell a legendary super hero in the making.

Actually, it was executioner turned judge. But the 2 are pretty much the same.

SuperRingo........ Look, up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane... no, it's some asshole dressed up like a dog carrying a bag of lime.... LOL

Truth is, I still work for 2 or 3 dog rescue ops. I totally love dogs. They don't know greed or hate like humans. The rescues often take in abused dogs like this thread is discussing. Ropes and chains grown right into their necks. I have killed a ton of humans in my life and never flinched, not even the first time. But I just can't even look at abused dogs when they come in. I get all weak and teary. Funny how a person can have so much compassion for one beast and none for another.

yahooman

its hard to feel compassion for a race that destroys everything in their path,all for these rectangular paper tickets

Ringodoggie

Premium user
It's not always for money. Sometimes it's for power. ;)

More often that not throughout human history, it has been for their god more than even power or money.

God, Gold and Glory. Fame, Faith and Fortune. It's the driving forces behind mankind. Unfortunately, without it you'd still be living in caves and chasing lightning for the magic of fire. LOL Those 3 things have, pretty much been the driving force of man's evolution.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually, it was executioner turned judge. But the 2 are pretty much the same.

SuperRingo........ Look, up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane... no, it's some asshole dressed up like a dog carrying a bag of lime.... LOL

Truth is, I still work for 2 or 3 dog rescue ops. I totally love dogs. They don't know greed or hate like humans. The rescues often take in abused dogs like this thread is discussing. Ropes and chains grown right into their necks. I have killed a ton of humans in my life and never flinched, not even the first time. But I just can't even look at abused dogs when they come in. I get all weak and teary. Funny how a person can have so much compassion for one beast and none for another,,

Thanks for sharing Ringo,,,,
Totally with you on this one,,
Around 25 years ago I battered some dirty bastard over in Wapping,East London ,,,,
My much younger sister had been verbally abused for telling this bastard not to kick his dog,,
I was much younger then but would do the same today aged 55 but maybe not as quick as I was back then ,,,,,,lol,,s2:tiphat:

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

More often that not throughout human history, it has been for their god more than even power or money.

God, Gold and Glory. Fame, Faith and Fortune. It's the driving forces behind mankind. Unfortunately, without it you'd still be living in caves and chasing lightning for the magic of fire. LOL Those 3 things have, pretty much been the driving force of man's evolution.

..... those may be the driving forces but the pecking order is the foundation. :D:tiphat:

White Beard

Assholes come first: using your cave reference, an asshole with a big club can dominate a small group, especially if they’re mixed. No money involved, no money yet. As societies began to learn how not to let assholes dominate them, assholes had to adapt to screwing with people in ways less likely to get them killed immediately, so when money came around, they were all over it and quickly learned that enough wealth could indeed buy them enough power.

God is more of a latecomer, waiting for the days when one tribe would want to impose itself on all the tribes. Those running the God scam know it’s a scam, and have known.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Yeah, Humans have been a pretty fucked up species since walking upright. Still, it sure seemed better back in the 60's than it does today. Maybe it's just me.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
OK, I gotta run. My band has a gig tonight. But, I was taking my pre-jam shit and I was reading the Bible (I am something of a Bible study guy and have managed to read NINE full Bibles. ALL while sitting on the toilet. LMAO) and I think the Apostle Paul said it best in his letter to the Ephesians when he said something like.....

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers and against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness.

You don't have to believe in any special god or Jesus or anything else to read the Bible. It has a lot of interesting history and more than a few good lessons on how to get along with your fellow man in this world. Unfortunately, people see religion as just another reason to kill each other. The Bible (at least the New Testament) is pretty much about peace.

OK, I gotta get right and go play drums.

Peace