What's new

Leaf twisting/curling

Hi guys,

I've jumped into my first indoor grow with coco this this week. I have 20 or so clones that are a week into veg. I'm using 4 315cmh lights but only have one turned on until they need the others.

The other day after I sprayed with nuke em(with the lights on) I came in the next day to find about 20 percent of them had a downward curl to the top new shutes. here it is 4 days later and some of them still have some issues with this curling/twisting look. I've been feeding Canna everyday with a little runoff at lights on at 0.9-1.1 EC
Ive asked this question in a couple other threads but no one is even replying to me. Any advice from experienced growers that can get me back on track? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1287.jpg
    IMG_1287.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1299.jpg
    IMG_1299.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1291.jpg
    IMG_1291.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 34
Don’t Foliar in the middle of lights on. Wait until they are about to go off to avoid burn. Cut nutes down to 1/2 strength until they recover. Also looks like they may be a bit over fed, but can’t swear to it. Are you using RO or tap? Cal mag?

Using tap water at 140ppm and just started using 1ml per liter of calmag. I thought I was feeding light at 4-500ppm.

When I first got them they were dried out and when I check the runoff of the first feeding it was like 14-1600 even though my input was around 600ppm. So I flushed. Then the next day is when I sprayed them.

QQNPK

Hi guys,

I've jumped into my first indoor grow with coco this this week. I have 20 or so clones that are a week into veg. I'm using 4 315cmh lights but only have one turned on until they need the others.

The other day after I sprayed with nuke em(with the lights on) I came in the next day to find about 20 percent of them had a downward curl to the top new shutes. here it is 4 days later and some of them still have some issues with this curling/twisting look. I've been feeding Canna everyday with a little runoff at lights on at 0.9-1.1 EC
Ive asked this question in a couple other threads but no one is even replying to me. Any advice from experienced growers that can get me back on track? Thanks

To me they look overwatered, i get those kind of white spots from damaged roots, and the downward curl would also indicate overwatering/rootbound, suffocation. Did you check the roots ?

Yeah they’re starting to come out the bottom. Haven’t actually pulled one out and checked the roots yet. I’m transplanting tonight into 2 gallon. I’ve been watering/feeding everyday. When I water, the medium is still moist from the day before with just a little light brown on the very top. I water just enough for 15-20 percent runoff. I’ve overwatered in soil before and I’ve never seen them do that. They usually just get droopy but maybe I’m wrong

Latest posts

Latest posts