What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashplant Haze x KaliChina, Zamaldelica elite x Panama Goddess

SolarLogos

Thank you again for these Dubi, I am very humbled by your generosity. I wasn't planning to run these until winter, but the more I think about them, the sooner I want them in my curing cabinet, so I made room outside for a Hashplant Haze x Kali China and a Zamaldelica x Panama Goddess. I figure I still have about 6 weeks of veg and a good outdoor stretch should still finish these in time with a worthy yield.
I will be running these again, along with the C5 x Kali China during this winter in the greenhouse. I have decided to go with a couple of HPS in the greenhouse to supplement the winter sun's intensity.

Thank you again Dubi, I am very honored and grateful to have these in my grow this year. I will keep this updated with as much information and as often as I can.
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

Hi SolarLogos. Man you don’t mess around. Your flower collection must be a sight to behold. Great idea to put HID lighting in your greenhouse. Sounds like you’ll have the best of both worlds re lighting. Have you ever done this?

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere on the forum, but ive not seen much about Hashplant haze lineage. Can you shed any light on this?

Best wishes,

PF

SolarLogos

Hi SolarLogos. Man you don’t mess around. Your flower collection must be a sight to behold. Great idea to put HID lighting in your greenhouse. Sounds like you’ll have the best of both worlds re lighting. Have you ever done this?

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere on the forum, but ive not seen much about Hashplant haze lineage. Can you shed any light on this?

Best wishes,

PF
Greetings PandyFackler and thanks for stopping by. I'm not too familiar with these strains yet, I am testing them for the first time. Dubi could shed some more light on them. I've read up on the Hashplant thread as well as Kali China. As far as the haze used, I'm not sure, but I would expect the HPHxKC to be compact having both an old school Afghani and the Yunnan Indica, but we will see what expressions we get. The Zam x Pan just sounded too good as well.
I've not tried putting lights in my greenhouse, but commercially they do it. I don't want to extend daylight hours during the winter, just supplement the sun. I have 6 months from fall equinox to vernal equinox to flower in the greenhouse, so I want to be sure I have the proper heat and light intensity. I also have a digitally controlled dehumidifier and I will put in a heater for night. I was going to use LED, but I worry about penetration, so I will put in a couple HPS. I just had solar panels installed for the house and factored in all this plus more, so power is not longer an issue.
We will see how it works. Thanks for stopping by.

Peace, God bless

deepwaterdude

Nice, Solarlogos! I've got a few beans of the Hashplant Haze x KC et al. I'll be watching closely;) I have run the ZamPams before and my friend, watch out! Just massive buds/plants.

I ran three, all huge. Let's see... a few ridonculous buds at 8 and 12 weeks, and the girls before flower, as a warning:biggrin:. I popped three, no dudes;) Looking forward to yours!

Attachments

• Alfalfa.jpg
    Alfalfa.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 36
  • PZ1 week 8.jpg
    PZ1 week 8.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Thing's as big as a submarine sandwich.jpg
    Thing's as big as a submarine sandwich.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 78
  • ZAmPams-from left numbers 3, 1, and 2.jpg
    ZAmPams-from left numbers 3, 1, and 2.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 43

SolarLogos

Nice, Solarlogos! I've got a few beans of the Hashplant Haze x KC et al. I'll be watching closely;) I have run the ZamPams before and my friend, watch out! Just massive buds/plants.

I ran three, all huge. Let's see... a few ridonculous buds at 8 and 12 weeks, and the girls before flower, as a warning:biggrin:. I popped three, no dudes;) Looking forward to yours!
Those are absolutely massive. I'm so excited to run these! How is the smoke, have you posted a smoke report on the ZamxPan? How does it compare to anything you've smokes, panhaze, zam, etc?
Thanks for sharing my friend, I have something to look forward to if they turn out half of yours!
Peace, God bless

deepwaterdude

Those are absolutely massive. I'm so excited to run these! How is the smoke, have you posted a smoke report on the ZamxPan? How does it compare to anything you've smokes, panhaze, zam, etc?
Thanks for sharing my friend, I have something to look forward to if they turn out half of yours!
Peace, God bless

Actually, I hermied the whole bunch and took them earlier than I would've liked; from 11-13 weeks. The one pictured wanted to go 16 but threw bunches of Bananas. I made a whole lotta hash out of 2 and 3, and kept around 8 zips of the big lemony one. Cured a year and way overdry, it's a light agreeable smoke. Not a heavy hitter, but I feel that was me screwing them up. Massive potential I'm hoping to see come to fruition in your grow;) No pressure:biggrin:

Forgot I could answer your last question. My pure Zam from last season outdoors was a squat, fat one, malawi leaner I guess, and is my go to daily smoke. It's powerful and tasty, but clean, and not one of the trippy, long flowering zams. The ZAmPam I kept did not have this basic potency, that I remember. Panama Haze is my grail insofar as potency, effect and overall boutique desirability. Nothing compares in either terpenes, eye appeal, or happiness and depth of effect, as far as I have tried. Very much looking forward to more of this:

Attachments

• 12-Panama x Purple Haze at 120 days.jpg
    12-Panama x Purple Haze at 120 days.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 34
  • 14-122 days-overall good finish.jpg
    14-122 days-overall good finish.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

YukonKronic

Subbed. I have some of these on the way... I made it a week before checking mail every day even though I already know it takes 3 weeks to get here. Excited to see you grow these ones brother! Especially since the Dude threw down some pics of the ZamPan!

I have my eye on that one for my Zam Guatemalan Zam13BX stud...

SolarLogos

Subbed. I have some of these on the way... I made it a week before checking mail every day even though I already know it takes 3 weeks to get here. Excited to see you grow these ones brother! Especially since the Dude threw down some pics of the ZamPan!

I have my eye on that one for my Zam Guatemalan Zam13BX stud...
I knew you would show up, what took you so long:laughing:. Welcome my friend. Mine may have arrived earlier, but something tells me yours will make it into flower and finish before mine:biggrin:
Glad we can grow these out together.

Actually, I hermied the whole bunch and took them earlier than I would've liked; from 11-13 weeks. The one pictured wanted to go 16 but threw bunches of Bananas. I made a whole lotta hash out of 2 and 3, and kept around 8 zips of the big lemony one. Cured a year and way overdry, it's a light agreeable smoke. Not a heavy hitter, but I feel that was me screwing them up. Massive potential I'm hoping to see come to fruition in your grow
wink.gif
No pressure:biggrin:

Forgot I could answer your last question. My pure Zam from last season outdoors was a squat, fat one, malawi leaner I guess, and is my go to daily smoke. It's powerful and tasty, but clean, and not one of the trippy, long flowering zams. The ZAmPam I kept did not have this basic potency, that I remember. Panama Haze is my grail insofar as potency, effect and overall boutique desirability. Nothing compares in either terpenes, eye appeal, or happiness and depth of effect, as far as I have tried. Very much looking forward to more of this:
Those pics are amazing. I want to grow Panama Haze so bad. There are so many strains and as fast as Ace keeps putting them out, I will never catch up and try them all. A pox on plant limits!
How did the zampan feed?
Thanks my friend
Peace, God bless

deepwaterdude

They were in that rich Batch 64 amended coco mix + sensi nutes after veg. Ate well, like most panama x do;) I would honestly have to look back at the thread to know exactly what I did with 'em, but it was a nice run with two Zamaldelica x Kali China in the tent.

YukonKronic

Lol I don’t even know what took me!! I tried my MalPan last night... all three potential keepers are fuckn awesome. I was hoping for a standout but each stands out in it own way!

I frickin love the creamy incense and lemon notes from the Panama influence... was actually my first experience with a legit incensed sativa flavour and I DEFINITELY get why people are hooked on that shit..

I’m positively freakin out about how awesome this summer will end.

SolarLogos

Off and running

Off and running

Ok, we are off and running, approximately 70 hours after putting seeds into the ground. HPHxKC on the left, Zam x Pan on the right, getting ready to straighten out and lift it's head.
I'm growing in Dubi's peat mix again, I'm getting pretty comfortable with it. I am doing something different for germinating. I put the seeds directly into the moist soil medium and put them in the cloning chamber at 99%RH. It was about 89F and they popped right out. No soaking seeds or paper towels. I am trying to keep it simple yet efficient.

I will update more when they pop their shells.
Peace, God bless

YukonKronic

Best wishes,

PF

I asked too.. here’s Dubi’s response:
dubi said:
Hi Yukon :)

You are welcome my friend.

HashPlant Haze is other of the legendary dutch elite Haze F1 hybrids from late 80s developed by Nevil and still preserved in clone form.

Despite it's name, it's very Haze dominant, in growth, flowering, terpenes and effect so the HashPlant traits are not so evident in this clone ... the effects are very happy and nice.

Oops PM didn’t say which Haze was used... it was Haze male C.
This was in ULMW’s thread...
Hi YukonKronic,

As far as i know, Hashplant Haze is a female selected in late 80s by Nevil from Hashplant x Haze male C F1 hybrid.

Our HashPlant S1 in an interesting release if you are interested to learn more about the old dutch HashPlant available in the 90s.

Wish you receive our tester seeds soon friend ;)

StrongTree

hi Solar... looks like a synchronized germination has occurred:biggrin:.... hph x kc over here too...like yours 3-4 days in moist peat starter mix and they are up and unfurled

i will have a go at the zam pan in the near future so i will for sure be cheering on yours and studying

picture.php

SolarLogos

hi Solar... looks like a synchronized germination has occurred:biggrin:.... hph x kc over here too...like yours 3-4 days in moist peat starter mix and they are up and unfurled

i will have a go at the zam pan in the near future so i will for sure be cheering on yours and studying

View Image
Welcome to the party ST. The more the merrier. If any one wants to post these here, feel free.
I just posted those pictures a few hours ago and the girl on the right has already come out of the ground without a shell and her cotyledons opening. These are pretty vigorous; it's exciting to have these genetics.
Thanks for posting.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

I asked too.. here’s Dubi’s response:

Oops PM didn’t say which Haze was used... it was Haze male C.
This was in ULMW’s thread...
That's great information, thanks for posting all of that. I was assuming it was Ace's hashplant they must have crossed, but wow, that is a different story I wasn't expecting.

These are good times my friend, Ace is one amazing journey:dance013:

Peace, God bless

Mountainkush

I’ll be following along to see how these do. Can’t wait to start my own as soon as I have the space. Can’t find any other posts about the zam x pan fems. I read through deepwaterdudes thread but unfortunately it looks like that was pan x zam std(beautiful plants by the way). wonder how different the two crosses are.
So excited to try these hybrids. I have Neville’s x panama and C5 x kalichina to grow along side these two. Should be interesting.
Good luck with these.

SolarLogos

I’ll be following along to see how these do. Can’t wait to start my own as soon as I have the space. Can’t find any other posts about the zam x pan fems. I read through deepwaterdudes thread but unfortunately it looks like that was pan x zam std(beautiful plants by the way). wonder how different the two crosses are.
So excited to try these hybrids. I have Neville’s x panama and C5 x kalichina to grow along side these two. Should be interesting.
Good luck with these.
Thanks for following along my friend. That will be great if you can grow some out when you have room, the more the better. Feel free to post here if you like.
Peace, God bless

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are welcome friend :tiphat:

These new precious seeds cannot be in better hands. I'm sure with your dedication, passion and enthusiasm the genetics will shine. :)

The Zamaldelica x Panama seeds i sent you are the feminized version of this hybrid. The regular version was Panama Goddess crossed with a quite tropical and wild F1 Zamaldelica male, while this new feminized version has been produced by pollinating Zamaldelica elite mother with Panama Goddess (reversed). I was astonished by the results deepwaterdude got from his grow of the regular version so i decided to make a feminized version too. I expect this new fem version will be more potent, more aromatic and much more sexually firm than the regular one, although maybe not so high yielding. Both versions need deeper evaluation with bigger populations until i can decide whether they will be included permanently in our catalogue or not.

I don't think C5 x Kali China or HashPlant Haze x Kali China will take longer to flower than for example Nevil's Haze x Panama or Honduras x Panama, definitely they will finish much earlier than pure Oldtimer's Haze, so perhaps you can try some of these new seeds outdoors this season with the rest of your sativas. Or indoors in winter, when you have more time, whatever you decide i will be happy :D

Hugggsss! dubi

Thank you again for these Dubi, I am very humbled by your generosity. I wasn't planning to run these until winter, but the more I think about them, the sooner I want them in my curing cabinet, so I made room outside for a Hashplant Haze x Kali China and a Zamaldelica x Panama Goddess. I figure I still have about 6 weeks of veg and a good outdoor stretch should still finish these in time with a worthy yield.
I will be running these again, along with the C5 x Kali China during this winter in the greenhouse. I have decided to go with a couple of HPS in the greenhouse to supplement the winter sun's intensity.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80601&pictureid=1955637&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80601&pictureid=1955638&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
Thank you again Dubi, I am very honored and grateful to have these in my grow this year. I will keep this updated with as much information and as often as I can.
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

You are welcome friend :tiphat:

These new precious seeds cannot be in better hands. I'm sure with your dedication, passion and enthusiasm the genetics will shine. :)

The Zamaldelica x Panama seeds i sent you are the feminized version of this hybrid. The regular version was Panama Goddess crossed with a quite tropical and wild F1 Zamaldelica male, while this new feminized version has been produced by pollinating Zamaldelica elite mother with Panama Goddess (reversed). I was astonished by the results deepwaterdude got from his grow of the regular version so i decided to make a feminized version too. I expect this new fem version will be more potent, more aromatic and much more sexually firm than the regular one, although maybe not so high yielding. Both versions need deeper evaluation with bigger populations until i can decide whether they will be included permanently in our catalogue or not.

I don't think C5 x Kali China or HashPlant Haze x Kali China will take longer to flower than for example Nevil's Haze x Panama or Honduras x Panama, definitely they will finish much earlier than pure Oldtimer's Haze, so perhaps you can try some of these new seeds outdoors this season with the rest of your sativas. Or indoors in winter, when you have more time, whatever you decide i will be happy

Hugggsss! dubi
Thank you so much for your kind words Dubi. You have me pretty excited about all three of these strains, but the Zam x Panama really has me excited. I've not tried Zamaldelica yet, so I guess Zam x Pan is as good an introduction as it can get. Here is the Zam x Panama; she has been out of the ground for 3 1/2 weeks:

Hashplant Haze x Kali China is also 3.5 week:

HPHxKC is the more sensitive of the two plants when it comes to feeding. She also likes to stay a light green, at least for now. Once she gets a little older, the feedings will get dialed in a little more accurately.
I transplanted them from solo cups to their more permanent home. They have a late start for OD, so I want to give their roots as much room early on as possible, so I went to the big pot and skipping the transplanting in between.

I will have some room in the greenhouse in early October, so I will start another 6 or so more plants indoors in September. Do you have a preference Dubi, which hybrids you would like me to test next? I can run all the Zam x Pan, or a few each of c5xkc, hphxkc, zxp, whichever works best for you; I'm fine with anything. The mom's will go in the greenhouse while the clones go in the flower room. If you'd like Dubi, I can also stress the clones, run them through a battery of tests to see if I can get any to hermie? I'm more than happy to do whatever necessary for purposes of studying these plants, or whatever helps you the most.
Thank you again Dubi, I really am grateful for your kindness and generosity.
Peace, God bless:huggg:

YukonKronic

So stoked to these seeds sprout! I had some shit happen to sort of make me want to change my grow schedule but I’m choked about not growing the c5KC and the hphazekc right away.
So I have this plan (gets crazy gleam in eye) there’s this freezer that I converted into a grow chamber...
(The gleam is wild now against the whites of his ever widening eyes... the realization has him. A small dribble escapes his lip as excited gestures bespeak a bubbling froth of Mad Joy within)
I shall turn it up on end! I can make a tall cabinet and install screens to hold the plants back... I should be able to grow both my c5KC and 1 hphaze kc into nice tall scrogs with a shared soil bed (no pots! None! Mwaaahahahaaaa!!!) and if I’m lucky I might even find a warmish spot to put the whole shebang so opening it doesn’t hurt so much in winter... lol maybe I’ll need a watering tube and viewing portal to minimize opening it...
Or just find a warmish place.

Looks good Sol! Just thought I should drop a little crazy on your thread :biggrin::tiphat:
Next up: I’m gonna start an offensive Rant thread about offensive Rant threads... those people all gotta die.