What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::Christian Fellowship- Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John 10:25-30

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of Me. But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are one."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

St. Phatty

Luke 1-27-38

Mary's ET abduction experience.

Visited by "Angels", the supposed virgin is thereafter pregnant.

Reads so much like first-person accounts in books like "Above Top Secret".

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey St. Phatty! This is a Christian Theology thread. Please stick to christian theology, and try not to get into theories like extra terrestral aliens. Thats not in God's Word my friend!

Please don't call Jesus's mother Mary a supposed virgin. The Bible says she was a virgin, and was with a child with conception from the Lord our God. That's what christians believe. Keep the faith, brother!

Also, please post the text of your verse of the day.

Thanks for sharing!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alex Jones on today's radio/tv show-- "The answer just hit me, we should all thank God and sending His son Jesus Christ is what this is all about"

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I guess that it adds some more diverse opinions to The Speakers Corner - the more the merrier - just don't make every post an infowars commercial pipeline - or I will have to do some moderating.

A bible thumper and a conspiraloon :moon: Alex Jones! :spanky:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What do you mean by that picture?

Trump sure does love Jesus, the Lord our God! He's putting everything on the line! He declares God to be leader of the nation. I like it! Don't you? :smoke:

Thank you God for Donald Trump! I ask for a special blessing, for his protection. Guide him, give him your Holy Spirit, help him to lead this nation to a true spiritual rivival. I ask, Lord teach President Trump and your people to be better servants for your kingdom so that we draw closer to You, Lord God. Increase our faith and knowledge of you God, so that you may be glorified! In Jesus name! Amen!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually, the Bible discusses on several occasions where beings from heaven, "Angels", descend and engage with humanity in some capacity.

By standard definition, these were "extraterrestrial beings".

The Bible, also has a couple zombie plot twists too, which is kind of cool and you don't really see those coming.

dank.Frank

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually, the Bible discusses on several occasions where beings from heaven, "Angels", descend and engage with humanity in some capacity.

By standard definition, these were "extraterrestrial beings".

The Bible, also has a couple zombie plot twists too, which is kind of cool and you don't really see those coming.

dank.Frank

No, this is a christian fellowship, bible verse of the day thread. Please start another thread for other theories and alternate interpretations about the bible.

I have studied the bible a lot and read it completely 3 times, and going on 4 by the end of 2019.

Thank you

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's not an alternate interpretation. That is a literal interpretation.

extraterrestrial: originating, existing, or occurring outside the earth or its atmosphere

Are you saying that Angels DON'T come from some other place than earth???

zombie: human held to have died and been supernaturally reanimated

Lazarus, certainly fits the criteria of being a zombie. It is fair to say, re-animation of a corpse, counts as a "super-natural" power.

Are you saying Jesus didn't raise a guy from the dead???

dank.Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts