What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CX Mighty Bloom Enhancer

Got a bottle of CX Enhancer, and was hoping to try it.

Directions for use:
Shake well before use. Use at a rate of 1ml/L throughout flowering period.
Stop using base nutrients and increase to 5-7ml/L through weeks 6-7 and then resume your normal routine.

I've always fed base feed throughout flowering, always thought base feed was too important to just leave out for a whole week during flowering?
Ive used their headmaster and superior potash combo, but that was always at 1ml/L, throughout the flowering period with base nutrients.

Has anyone used Mighty Bloom Enhancer, at the dilution rates they suggest, and stopped base nutrients?
Bit confused on stopping all base food for a week, and only giving this at such high ec rates..

King Frosty

Hi Sticky, i have used many top brand and expensive PK boosters and MBE is definitely a favourite of mine. Sounds a bit unorthodox but do not worry just use exactly as described for v-good results.
:plant grow:

Latest posts

Latest posts