What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man method - feeding chart ppm/ec

Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello folks

a great way to massive stinky yields and preventing powdery mildew and bug infestation and or root rot is keep your root zone salt build up free

this is my tried and true ppm/ec chart that will work best with my genes or anything else you are growing

clones / seeds -
week 1 - 140ppm / 0.2 ec
week 2 - 210ppm / 0.3 ec

At this point go feed feed flush. Feed feed flush etc

veg
week 1 - 350ppm / 0.5 ec
week 2 - 420ppm / 0.7 ec
week 3 - 550-650 ppm / 0.8-0.9ec

bloom - transition
week 1 - 700ppm / 1.0 ec
week 2 - 800ppm / 1.1 ec

full bloom
weeks 3 - 5 (or more) - 800-900ppm / 1.2-1.3 ec

ripening (shock flushing)
15 days before flushing - 400-500ppm / 0.6-0.7 ec

flushing
15 days before harvest - 0-200ppm / 0.0-0.3 ec

shock ripening
at least 72 hours of pitch black and ice water. dehus on constant

less is more guys. pounding plants with ppms will stunt growth, stunt yield, lower quality, resin production, and send signals out to pests like pythium, powdery mildew and bud rot plus all the bugs you can name to come and finish them off. its how nature works. thos parasites are just waiting for the plants to call them in. and toxic salt build up is the #1 cause of all grow room related issues

med-man

Last edited:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Ive really studied your tutorials and adopted the ones relevant to my situation,

I truly appreciate the tips, and no , I havent bought anything from you yet

my problem is the generosity of icmags members have kept me in great genes since ive started out - I already have a library in the freezer, and I havent had my first harvest yet, smh.
Im lucky, fortunate and grateful to you and my new friends here on ICMag whove donated their time, tuts, knowledge and opinions to a certified noob like myself

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Is this for hydro, not coco?

The figures are to go on top of tap ec/ppm or is it for RO?

Can you please explain more about the shock ripening, is it to speed up ripening or improve quality, or both?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi chaos

Its for any medium. If they need more add more. I updated the post with the feed rinse cycle as well.

Shock ripening is to increase yield. Terms. Resin. Density. Taste. Color etc etc.

And if you have to crop early great way to get them ready for chop

Read the whole med-man method for a clear decisive description please

med-man

Last edited:

13 xray

hello folks

a great way to massive stinky yields and preventing powdery mildew and bug infestation and or root rot is keep your root zone salt build up free

this is my tried and true ppm/ec chart that will work best with my genes or anything else you are growing

clones / seeds -
week 1 - 140ppm / 0.2 ec
week 2 - 210ppm / 0.3 ec

At this point go feed feed flush. Feed feed flush etc

veg
week 1 - 350ppm / 0.5 ec
week 2 - 420ppm / 0.7 ec
week 3 - 550-650 ppm / 0.8-0.9ec

bloom - transition
week 1 - 700ppm / 1.0 ec
week 2 - 800ppm / 1.1 ec

full bloom
weeks 3 - 5 (or more) - 800-900ppm / 1.2-1.3 ec

ripening (shock flushing)
15 days before flushing - 400-500ppm / 0.6-0.7 ec

flushing
15 days before harvest - 0-200ppm / 0.0-0.3 ec

shock ripening

less is more guys. pounding plants with ppms will stunt growth, stunt yield, lower quality, resin production, and send signals out to pests like pythium, powdery mildew and bud rot plus all the bugs you can name to come and finish them off. its how nature works. thos parasites are just waiting for the plants to call them in. and toxic salt build up is the #1 cause of all grow room related issues

med-man

Thanks Med-Man- this is very helpful! I never did think that plants were pigs!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi 13 x-ray

You are welcome

Plants can handle alot. Its avoiding the stress that causes slow growth. Pests and death that are most important to prevent imho

med-man

DrFever

Veteran
Just because the stitching institute did test and found certain strains had more THC with the 72 hr period does not mean it works for all strains many people like myself will shut lights off for few days and up to 72 hrs to work to my schedule of trimming on a week end rather then a work week
Now with flushing N can be moved from a plant but calcium cannot not so just by cutting back on nutes from what ever 950 and slowly lowerng to final week being 300 - 400 is good enough
and whats with ice ???
i have herd some wild claims and myths in my time and TBH >>>>????
The flushing with ice has got to be the best one yet

what happens when a person falls into the Atlantic ocean ??? chances are in less then 15 mins there dead from the cold and hypothermia sets in
plants and people are pretty much the same so with that said
a plant will stop growing 4 degrees left there in them temps ,, will die
flushing a plant with ice water all your doing is killing the roots and plant it does fuck all to resin production ,, or anything else ,, Your more or less just stopped the plant dead
UV radiation brings out the resin but that does not mean its going to be more THC either .

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Dr fever

I am sorry. People are not plants lol hahaha

I will leave it at that

Re-read why ice and darkness. And if you haven't tried or done it. Then don't judge it

med-man

DrFever

Veteran
Hmm interesting you say that humans and plants are not alike

People are plants?! Science is now discovering that humans are in fact more similar to plants than anyone had ever previously imagined possible.
Let's start with the basic structure of any living organism - the genome. The genome is a living thing's complete set of genetic information which it passes on to its children. The human genome is similar to that of other animals and also to plant genomes. Both the human genome and plant genomes contain around 25,000 genes.

Inside the cells, we find that human cells and plant cells contain six identical organelles or active components which include cell membranes, mitochondria and the nucleus. The presence of mitochondria means that both plants and humans have cellular respiration.

Both humans and plants have highly developed immune systems. Humans have an advantage over plants in that they can run away from threats whereas plants have to stand and fight. Richard Ulevitch of the Scripps Research Institute in the U.S.A. has discovered that plants have a similar response to bacterial infections to humans. “In reality there are only so many ways to accomplish related biological responses," he said.

The way humans and plants absorb food is similar. The human intestine and fertile soil both contain bacteria and fungi which help them to be healthy by killing harmful bacteria and breaking down substances to provide food. In the case of plants, bacteria and fungi help plants absorb nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. In the case of humans, they produce vitamins K and B7.

Even freakier than this are experiments that suggest plants love their children, can feel afraid and even sense human intentions. Cleve Backster attached a polygraph or lie detector to the leaf of a plant. Polygraphs read changes in electrical resistance and his idea was to time how long it took water poured into the flower pot to reach the leaf. As the water entered the leaf the electrical resistance should have dropped but instead it increased. Backster noticed that the curve on the graph closely resembled a human state of happiness.

His next idea was to burn the leaf to see if there was any kind of response. Just the thought of doing this made the polygraph go crazy. Apparently the plant was reacting to his intentions. For the next 35 years Backster conducted many controlled experiments to research this phenomenon, called the Backster Effect. He claims that plants can detect and respond to human actions and thoughts.

Not all scientists accept the validity of Backster’s experiments and they typically say that his experiments lacked scientific rigour. That said, his work became part of an international best-selling book called “The Secret Life of Plants” which was later made into a documentary of the same name with the soundtrack composed by Stevie Wonder. A famous supporter of the Backster Effect is Prince Charles.

Susan Dudley, associate professor of biology at McMaster University in Hamilton in Canada, has discovered that plants prefer to be near their children rather than plants of the same species who are not related to them. "The ability to recognize and favour kin is common in animals, but this is the first time it has been shown in plants," says Susan. "When plants share their pots, they get competitive and start growing more roots, which allows them to grab water and mineral nutrients before their neighbours get them. It appears, though, that they only do this when sharing a pot with unrelated plants; when they share a pot with family they don't increase their root growth."

All this sounds great but what practical use does it have? Good question.

Two facts: the word 'drug' means 'dried plant; more than 40% of all pharmaceuticals in use in the USA today are derived from plants. Secondly, salicylic acid is used by trees when they get too hot. A derivative of this, acetylsalicylic acid, is used by humans to treat fevers and is generally known as aspirin. The similarities of human biology and plant biology seem to mean that what works for a plant, may well work for a human. Humans have co-evolved with plants and have been eating them and making drinks from them for a long time. Carbohydrates, fat, minerals, protein and vitamins are vital to both human and plant life. Antioxidants in plants protect plant cells from oxidation as well as the cells of the humans who eat them. Our bodies recognise the substances that occur in plants, and so are able to metabolise or process them.

Nearly four million child deaths over the past 10 years could have been prevented if states were able to help the poorest, says Save the Children. The medicines they need don't reach them. A German charity called Anamed is now using plants to save people in Africa. They help villages to cultivate a plant called artemisia annua which is used against malaria. They also make a tea to cure diarrhoea caused by amoeba. Diabetics all around the world are now growing a plant from Paraguay in their gardens and green houses. Stevia rebaudiana helps the pancreas to moderate blood sugar levels and so diabetes sufferers don't need to inject themselves with so much insulin. Inexplicably, the Spanish government has banned the sale of stevia seeds. The Japanese, on the other hand, have been using stevia since the early 1970s.

Bothered by dandruff? Try a tea tree shampoo. On that note, a Valencian doctor recenty told me that currently the most money being spent on medical research is for a cure for baldness in men.

The 1950s saw a revolution in agriculture with the introduction of synthetic fertilizers which resulted in harvests four times bigger. Furthermore, they allow plants to be grown in sterile soil. Also the plants grow up to five times faster. The problem with this is that the plants do not have enough time to develop their immune systems with the result that they need protection from diseases. In other words, the plants are sprayed with pesticides and fungicides. Unfortunately, what kills insects also seems to kill humans. The World Health Organisation says that 18,000 agricultural workers are killed by pesticides a year. There is also a lot of scientific evidence linking pesticides to birth defects and Parkinson's disease. A plant grown with synthetic fertilizer with have far less nutrients than a naturally grown one. It will however look more beautiful and be bigger and have a higher water content. In conclusion, if we want the plants we eat to help our immune systems it is better to grow them yourself.

From Plant Life
How? All you need is light, some organic compost and some five litre plastic bottles. Pierce a hole in the bottle top with a sharp knife and make two holes in the neck of the bottle. Next, cut the bottle in half. Fill the base with water. Invert the top half and fill with compost. Plant three lettuce seeds and away you go. The soil is automatically watered from the base by capillary action. In 50 days you will have some healthy lettuces whose leaves will protect you from all your local toxins. Voilà.

DrFever

Veteran
With the ice water you really did not post why you just mention it ,

shock ripening
......................................................................................................

Curious would you have any scientific data proving this ice water treatment ???
I take it , suppose to boost resin production ???? Cause High times wrote something on this ??? it must be true right :)
To my understanding few things cause resin production most important genetic ,,
secondly is a heatlhy plant not one that is stressed to fuck ..
Enviroment plays a crucial role in resin production most importantly CO2 , VPD, Temperature.
Proper NPK values through out grow is is up there in resin production meaning a stress free healthy plant through out could possibly be why organic grown ??? MJ is on the craze now ??
what about light wave lengths ?? UV lightinig , plasma hell lets look at what CMH and or even LED / Cob growing lights are getting for resin production .
If you break it down , look at how resin coated indica's are in higher elevation then there sisters near the equator could it be because higher elevations have more UV light hitting the plant ...
I would think so ..
Med man do you have any tests taken on THC content comparing the difference same strain tested 5 times each and comparing the results ICE water flush to No ice water flush ,,,, probably not
Temperature in any root zone is important and the roots are rather delicate ??
Why not flush with boiling hot water ???

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I'm guessing that some stresses trigger a survival mode and change that more natural progression of growth.Some we do not like for instance herming.
Super cropping is something I had seen in nature so I use and believe in.
Topping for me is stress that has no benefit except getting a plant to grow in a smaller place than it naturally want to grow.

Leaning and exploring collectively

DrFever

Veteran
Interesting you say that, topping can be more or less in nature a animal, eating part of the plant ?? cropping kinda same thing, A animal stepping on a plant.. or winds tearing plant up ..
72 hr lights off prior to harvest was done by the Stitching institute but you can not find it anymore on the net , even in fall the rain that falls is not ice cold
I think people get confused with this myth cause really that is what it is a myth .. people tend to think that cause in fall tree leafs turn yellow and different colors and drop .. Means we should starve our plants by flushing to create the same thing ,,, This is so far from the truth its not even funny
Flushing is pretty much a myth lets face it the nutrients we put in our plants ,, plants still convert it to what they can use..
Flushing with ice cold water does nothing absolutly nothing unless someone can prove with out a reasonable doubt it does something it can be thrown into the urban legend catagory seriously ..
Here is example when frost is on ground take soil temperature at surface then take another reading foot down ?? I bet its warmer not colder ..
so with all that said i think common sense really should be in place and its not fucking around with soil temps but actually temperatures in your room ..
I always stressed if your growing a strain to look up its parents and find out what kind of environment they came from for instance kush mountains ,, extreme winds , temp changes hot to cold at night like a desert really
Follow them guide lines and you will get the best possible YIELD and THC content .. but work opposite and your going to have a night mare .. experiment with temps fan speeds or winds in your room

DrFever

Veteran
lol But sourpuss you will believe that flusing with ice water is going to do a plant good right ?? lol ok flushing your roots with cold water inhibits the uptake of phosphorous so you're really killing your weight if you do this in the days prior to chop...the last two weeks of the cycle produces up to 20% of the final weight...why deny them food on the last week?

The basic structure of DNA (ie, double helix) is shared among all living organisms. The code or sequence of DNA (instructions for our cells) is different. Even so, our DNA is likely more similar to plants than different. For example, we share approximately 60% of our DNA with a banana plant. are we that closely related to a fucking plant ???? 60 percent DNA wow huh let not talk about BS myth legends of ice watering flush before harvest now with 0 scientific evidence or medman or your self can prove other wise i would love to see it

Have you ever wondered what the grass under your feet feels, what an apple tree smells, or a marigold sees? Plants stimulate our senses constantly, but most of us never consider them as sensory beings too. In fact senses are extremely important to plants. Whatever life throws at them, they remain rooted to the spot – they cannot migrate in search of food, escape a swarm of locusts or find shelter from a storm. To grow and survive in unpredictable conditions, plants need to sense their environment and react accordingly. Some people may not be comfortable describing what plants do as seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and touching. They certainly lack noses, eyes, ears, mouths and skin, but in what follows, I hope to convince you that the sensory world of plants is not so very different from our own.
Plants have scientifically been show to draw alternative sources of energy from other plants. Plants influence each other in many ways and they communicate through “nanomechanical oscillations” vibrations on the tiniest atomic or molecular scale or as close as you can get to telepathic communication. However, their sense and communication are measurable in very much the ways as are humans.
SIGHT
What do plants see? The obvious answer is that, like us, they see light. Just as we have photoreceptors in our eyes, they have their own throughout their stems and leaves. These allow them to differentiate between red and blue, and even see wavelengths that we cannot, in the far red and ultraviolet parts of the spectrum. Plants also see the direction light is coming from, can tell whether it is intense or dim and can judge how long ago the lights were turned off.
Studies have shown that plants bend to the light as if hungry for the sun’s rays, which is exactly what they are. Photosynthesis uses light energy to turn carbon dioxide and water into sugar, so plants need to detect light sources to get food. We now know they do this using phototropins – light receptors in the membranes of cells in the plant’s tip. Phototropins are sensitive to blue light. When they sense it, they initiate a cascade of signals that ends up modulating the activity of the hormone auxin. This causes cells on the shaded side of the stem to elongate, bending the plant towards the light.
Plants see red light using receptors in their leaves called phytochromes. A phytochrome is a sort of light-activated switch: when irradiated with red light, it changes its conformation so that it is primed to detect far-red light, and when irradiated by far red it changes back to the form that is sensitive to red light. This has two key functions. It allows plants to “turn off” at the end of the day – because far-red light predominates at sunset – and wake up again next day when the sun is high enough in the sky for red light to switch their phytochromes back on. It also allows them to sense when they are in the shade. Chlorophyll, the main pigment for photosynthesis, absorbs red but not far-red light, so when a plant is being crowded out by other plants it will see more far-red light than when it is growing in full sunshine. This directly influences the level of activated phytochromes, causing the plant to grow rapidly to get better exposure to the sun.
Phototropins and phytochromes are completely different from the photoreceptors found in animals’ eyes, although all consist of a protein connected to a chemical dye that absorbs the light. There is one type of photoreceptor, however, that we share. During daylight hours, cryptochromes within cells detect blue and UV light, using this signal to set an organism’s internal clock or circadian rhythms. In plants, this clock regulates many processes, including leaf movements and photosynthesis. So sight even helps plants tell the time.
TOUCH
human plant consciousnessPlants live in a very tactile world. Branches sway in the wind, insects crawl across leaves, and vines search out supports to hang on to. Plants are even sensitive to hot and cold, allowing them to respond to the weather by doing things like changing their growth rates and modulating their use of water. Simply touching or shaking a plant is often enough to reduce its growth, which is why vegetation in windswept locations tends to be stunted.
All plants can sense mechanical forces to some degree, but tactile sensitivity is most obvious in the carnivorous Venus flytrap. When a fly, beetle or even a small frog crawls across its specially adapted leaves, these spring together with surprising force, sandwiching the unsuspecting prey and blocking its escape. The Venus flytrap (pictured) knows when to shut because it feels its prey touching large hairs on the two lobes of the trap. But it won’t just snap shut with any stimulation – at least two hair touches must occur within about 20 seconds of each other. This helps to ensure that the prey is the ideal size and will not be able to wiggle out of the trap once it closes.
The mechanism by which the Venus flytrap feels its prey is uncannily similar to the way you feel a fly crawling on your arm. Touch receptors in your skin sense the insect and activate an electrical current that passes along nerves until it reaches your brain, which registers the fly’s presence and instigates a response. Likewise, when a fly rubs up against the Venus flytrap’s hairs, it induces a current that radiates throughout the leaves. This activates ion channels in the cell membrane and the trap springs shut, all in less than one-tenth of a second.
Although most plants do not react this fast, they feel a mechanical stimulus in the same way. What’s really fascinating is that even at the level of individual cells, plants and animals use similar proteins to feel things. These mechanoreceptors are embedded in the cell membranes and, when stimulated by mechanical pressure or distortion, they allow charged ions to cross the membrane. This creates a difference in electrical charge between the inside and the outside of the cell, which generates a current. Unlike us, plants lack a brain to translate these signals into sensations with emotional connotations. Nevertheless, their sensitivity to touch allows them to respond to their changing environments in specific and appropriate ways.
SMELL
The parasitic vine called dodder is the sniffer dog of the vegetable world. It contains almost no chlorophyll – the pigment that most plants use to make food – so to eat it must suck the sugary sap from other plants. Dodder uses olfaction to hunt down its quarry. It can distinguish potential victims from their smell, homing in on its favorites and also using scents emitted by unhealthy specimens to avoid them (Science, vol 313, p 1964).
Dodder is exceptionally sensitive to odors, but all plants have a sense of smell. In animals, sensors in the nose recognize and bind with molecules in the air. Plants also have receptors that respond to volatile chemicals. What do they smell?
Back in the 1920s, researchers with the US Department of Agriculture demonstrated that treating unripe fruit with ethylene gas would induce it to ripen. Since then, it has become apparent that all ripening fruits emit ethylene in copious amounts, can smell it, and respond by ripening. This ensures not only that a fruit ripens uniformly but also that neighboring ones ripen together, producing more ethylene and leading to a ripening cascade. Coordinated ripening is important because it attracts animals to eat the fruit and disperse the seeds. Ethylene is a plant hormone that regulates many processes, so being able to smell it has other advantages too, such as in the coordination of leaf-color changes in the autumn.
Above all, however, smell allows plants to communicate. Research in the 1980s showed that healthy trees in the vicinity of caterpillar-infested ones were resistant to the pests because their leaves contained chemicals that made them unpalatable. Other trees isolated from the infestation did not produce these chemicals, so it seemed that the attacked trees had sent an airborne pheromonal message that primed healthy trees to prepare for imminent attack. We now know that many volatile chemicals are involved.
TASTE
plant consciousnessOur senses of smell and taste are intimately entwined. Conceptually, smells enhance or dampen tastes sensed by our tongues. Physically, our mouths and nasal cavities are connected so that our noses can pick up smells released as food is chewed. The major difference is that smell deals with volatile chemicals and taste senses soluble chemicals.
The two senses are also connected in plants. This is best seen in their responses to attacks by insects or pathogenic bacteria. As we have already seen, plants under attack emit a variety of volatile chemicals to warn their neighbors, but one called methyl jasmonate is particularly important. This is where taste comes in. Although methyl jasmonate is a gas and so an effective airborne messenger molecule, it is not very active in plants. Instead, when it diffuses in through the stomata – the pores in the surface of the leaf – it gets converted into the water-soluble jasmonic acid. This attaches to a specific receptor in the cells and triggers the leaf’s defense responses. Just as our tongues contain receptors for different taste molecules in food, plants contain receptors for different soluble molecules, including jasmonic acid.
As taste involves soluble chemicals, it is perhaps not surprising that much of a plant’s sense of taste is in its roots, surrounded as they are by soil and water. A classic experiment reveals that plants can use underground chemical messages to recognise their relatives nearby (New Scientist, 26 March 2011, p46). There is also root-to-root communication between unrelated neighbours. When a row of plants was subjected to drought conditions, it took just one hour for the message to travel to plants that were five rows away, causing them to close their stomata in preparation for a lack of water (PLoS One, vol6, pe23625). Other plants that were just as close but not connected by their roots failed to react. So the signal must have been passed from root to root, probably taking the form of a soluble molecule.
HEARING
You have probably heard conflicting stories about the musical preferences of plants. Some people are convinced they flourish when exposed to classical compositions, others believe that heavy metal or bebop does the trick. Strangely, plants’ musical tastes show a remarkable congruence with those of the humans reporting them. Although research in this area has a long history, most of it is not very scientific and, if you think about it, experiments studying music and plants were doomed from the start. We don’t judge a plant’s vision by showing it an eye chart and asking it to read the bottom line. Olfaction is not measured by its ability to differentiate between Chanel No.5 and Old Spice.
Music is not ecologically relevant for plants, so we shouldn’t expect them to be tuned in to it. But there are sounds that, at least theoretically, it could be advantageous for them to hear. These include the vibrations produced by insects, such as a bee’s buzz or an aphid’s wing beat, and minuscule sounds that might be created by even smaller organisms. Plants might even benefit from the ability to detect certain sounds produced by other plants. For example, researchers at the Institute of Plant Sciences in Bern, Switzerland, recently recorded ultrasonic vibrations emanating from pine and oak trees during a drought (New Phytologist, vol179, p1070), perhaps signalling to other trees to prepare for dry conditions.
Stefano Mancuso from the International Laboratory of Plant Neurobiology at the University of Florence, Italy, and his colleagues are starting to apply rigorous standards to study plant hearing (Trends in Plant Sciences, vol17, p323). Their preliminary results indicate that corn roots grow towards specific frequencies of vibrations. What is even more surprising is their finding that roots themselves may also be emitting sound waves. For now, though, we have no idea how a plant might produce sound signals let alone how they might detect them.
If this research pans out, then we will know that plants have the same five senses as animals. Either way, there can be no doubt that plants are sensually aware organisms in their own right.
via

I also see a kind of symmetry between the plant kingdom and animal kingdom, but that is more difficult for me to describe.

Not that I don’t love science and all that it can prove, but some things about life are meant to be mysterious forever. We will never be able to “get in a plants mind”..not fully. We can’t even begin to imagine what the world must look like to a plant, because we will never be a plant. But it’s absolutely fascinating to think about…and extremely elating and beautiful.

Thank you for the article. :)

Anonymous says:
March 30, 2015 at 9:38 AM
lol! :p

Pingback: Article: The Incredible Similarities Between Human and Plant Consciousness » Zazen Life Zazen Life | Kosmic Dust

Lawrence says:
November 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Interesting how plants seem to work together to survive, sharing important info and giving out alarms. What interests me is the sequence of how these “intelligent” (in the sense of being positive and aiding survival) changes came into being. Like did they arise out of many changes that were tried, or did the plants sense a need to call out and the change took place.

Those animals that change color to match the background are a prime example that is interesting to think about. How would an organism evolve to include something like changing color.

Do plants have intuition where they pick up on the future through tiny hints, like some people may experience. Well, today we have many questions and few answers, which is okay.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would say just do it or don't.

No need to get philosophical about something you have never tried by using other thing you have never tried to back why it doesn't work

no need to complicate my extremely simple method

K.I.s.s.

med-man

S

sourpuss

No I do not believe ice water is a good method or 3 days dark either. But ill respect the mans opinions. I feel your thoughts above dr advocate haha no hate bro. Would love to smoke out and talk with you some day....

U and weird would be a trip and a half in the same room... haha

S

sourpuss

Not to be a huge prick or anything but the whole flush term needs to be thrown out the window....

Status
Not open for further replies.