What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LOYALTY

al70

Veteran
This wee girl will never let me down

Attachments

• WP_20150402_001.jpg
    WP_20150402_001.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 14

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That is a cute doggy!!!

I joke with my wife all the time that the dog loves me more. She said why do you say that. I said if I lock you both in the car trunk for an hour when I let you two out the dog will be happy to see me and you would Steve McNair my ass lol.

Dogs love unconditionally, and they deserve the same love and respect back!

What kind of dog is that OP?

al70

Veteran
If my missus asks me to make her breakfast, I feed me dogs first, I'm fu###dif she ever finds this post,lol.

vostok

Veteran
LOYALTY: Could have been an issue to most people had they not left their emotional doors wide open ..people hurt one another for all types of reasons ...but mostly for revenge.
good luck with your pet.

al70

Veteran
That is a cute doggy!!!

I joke with my wife all the time that the dog loves me more. She said why do you say that. I said if I lock you both in the car trunk for an hour when I let you two out the dog will be happy to see me and you would Steve McNair my ass lol.

Dogs love unconditionally, and they deserve the same love and respect back!

What kind of dog is that OP?
she's a wee miniature jack Russell, I saved her from goin to the pound, the idiot that owned her couldn't stop her pissin round the house, within 10 days she was jumping out the catflap fir a piss, some people shouldn't have dogs, she's pure class, she's only 3yo, she wont kill the rats, she chases em into the river n drowns em, takes em back to me without a mark on em, great wee hunter, I f##*((g love her, goodluck

al70

Veteran
LOYALTY: Could have been an issue to most people had they not left their emotional doors wide open ..people hurt one another for all types of reasons ...but mostly for revenge.
good luck with your pet.
do you know anyone without an issue of some sort ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
my wife rags me for petting the dog before I kiss her when I come home. I told her that "if you meet me at the door happy to see me & wiggling your butt like the dog does, you get first dibs...:biggrin:
"

I agree. Some people should not own dogs. They are just too clueless about the nature of the animal.

she's a wee miniature jack Russell, I saved her from goin to the pound, the idiot that owned her couldn't stop her pissin round the house, within 10 days she was jumping out the catflap fir a piss, some people shouldn't have dogs, she's pure class, she's only 3yo, she wont kill the rats, she chases em into the river n drowns em, takes em back to me without a mark on em, great wee hunter, I f##*((g love her, goodluck

Latest posts

Latest posts