What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Keep us updated. I have a headbanger or two going right now. I don't know if they'll pull through a bout I'm having with Root Aphids or not yet. I hope so. I'll live vicariously through your thread here in the mean time. :yes:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks guys! Will do WhoDat!

When I was emptying the cup of water with the 3 seeds in it I accidentally dumped one into my trash bucket lol, then out of the two seeds I had left-one popped. Hoping for a ranky danky explosive head bangin' high haha!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Med!!,
Nice! Yeah, I will try to take pics a long the way. Will have to look into your Conkushion. Is she Indica/Sativa? What type of high? Thanks, and thanks for stopping in.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Oh, I didn't know Afghanica was neither Sativa or Indica. I thought all Marijuana varieties fell under Indica, or Sativa.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey sorry guys,
I had to kill him down about a month or so ago, he was popping balls... Gonna have to hopefully start another seed soonish