What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

soopy

Veteran
I am on that work till the weels drop of mode. 😉🐮

View attachment 18916651

View attachment 18916652
First off…..nothing but respect for not only what you do, but for how you do it my good man…our community is better for it, thank you.

Quick question, is the “Guava Gelato” that you use in your crosses the #25? I know that “Guava” was used (confusing AF, naturally…lol) for that cut for a while, also “Barry Bonds” etc…..at least it was at Collective Efforts/Connected (Fruitridge) when we were rockin’ them….fwiw.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
First off…..nothing but respect for not only what you do, but for how you do it my good man…our community is better for it, thank you.

Quick question, is the “Guava Gelato” that you use in your crosses the #25? I know that “Guava” was used (confusing AF, naturally…lol) for that cut for a while, also “Barry Bonds” etc…..at least it was at Collective Efforts/Connected (Fruitridge) when we were rockin’ them….fwiw.

I cant say if 25 etc. The info has been so mixed up and changed by those sources to much to 100% say.

I got this exact cut from Sherbmoney kid years ago in LA. Thats only 100 fact i can say.

Its also the mom in the Sweets that been out for few years.

I miss the black bag days 🤣✌️

soopy

Veteran
I cant say if 25 etc. The info has been so mixed up and changed by those sources to much to 100% say.

I got this exact cut from Sherbmoney kid years ago in LA. Thats only 100 fact i can say.

Its also the mom in the Sweets that been out for few years.

I miss the black bag days 🤣✌️
Amen, haha…..I really do miss those days too.

That makes sense, the “name game”/chain of custody is always tricky, THANK YOU for your transparency, it’s second only to your skills and passion….

Fwiw, the Gelato#25 cut was the worst structured out of the four main cuts (25,33,41,45) and it’s not surprising it’s the one that never really seemed to “make the rounds”, so to speak….polar opposite of the 41, with the #25’s floppy, viney,weak growth in stark contrast to super productive branch angling and node spacing of the 41(and 45 for that matter)…..

Thanks man!

Sledge00

Amen, haha…..I really do miss those days too.

That makes sense, the “name game”/chain of custody is always tricky, THANK YOU for your transparency, it’s second only to your skills and passion….

Fwiw, the Gelato#25 cut was the worst structured out of the four main cuts (25,33,41,45) and it’s not surprising it’s the one that never really seemed to “make the rounds”, so to speak….polar opposite of the 41, with the #25’s floppy, viney,weak growth in stark contrast to super productive branch angling and node spacing of the 41(and 45 for that matter)…..

Thanks man!
I always thought was Guava Stardawg x Gelato haha I learn something new everyday.

Sledge00

So couldn’t wait till tomorrow I’ve had my new lights come so got them up and running above the Sowahh Sherbs at 4 weeks tomorrow. Looking forward to playing with my spectrum. Running a 315w CMH daylight veg. And my 9 week bloom will run first 2 weeks 630w daylight CMH then 5.5 weeks 400v 600w hps and last 1.5 weeks/flush run the 630w Agro CMH to ripen.
4D5605F8-B15F-460A-8C9E-7EA92B2D73AC.jpeg
43BFED7B-F680-4166-A2EC-6997AAB246B9.jpeg
64C48324-4E98-4CDD-B4B7-7498607CE563.jpeg

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
These be dropping in December.

Plum Paradise fems
(Zowahh x Ozark)

Pink Paletas fems
(Sweets x Ozark)

Smoke Trail regs
((Blue power x Runtz) x Biker)

Highway Harmony regs
(Criticalmass x Biker)

MoZiZi LTD regs
((Mochi x Ztini) x (Z x ZiZi)

At Karmagenetics.Shop for EU order only

At Oldschoolgenetics for worldwide

At PureSativa for UK retail and wholesale.

GreenamI

Plum Paradise fems
(Zowahh x Ozark)

Pink Paletas fems
(Sweets x Ozark)

Smoke Trail regs

Highway Harmony regs
(Criticalmass x Biker)

MoZiZi LTD regs

Very exciting!

Do you know if the Z in orzak (technically in oz kush from dying breed seeds) is similar to the cut you have?

That highway harmony looks very beautiful and I'm very happy to tell my friends who are new to growing about it😎 But since these are regs, I wonder why some more challenging strains are fem, is it because the lack of good male parents and both selected phenos are female?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The Z i use is the Old Original Zkittlez cut been with me for years now.
So should be exact same as was used in the first release of OZkush by them.

The beginner strain has nothing to do with fem ore reg. Its just very easy to grow, can handle stress much better, and is pretty fast.

Master_kief_420grows

Plum Paradise fems
(Zowahh x Ozark)

Pink Paletas fems
(Sweets x Ozark)

Smoke Trail regs

Highway Harmony regs
(Criticalmass x Biker)

MoZiZi LTD regs

Oh maaaan these are all sooo amazing! Those Smoke Trails oh daaayum! They all sound freaking amazing, as always you are doing an awesome job!