What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

outdoor sowahh enjoying the sun 🍋 ⛽
IMG_7657.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7659.jpeg
    IMG_7659.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7660.jpeg
    IMG_7660.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7661.jpeg
    IMG_7661.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40

Sledge00

Veg room ready for transition as the Sowahh Sherb and others flush. Upgrading from my 400w power plant metal halide to a omega 315 cdm light in here soon so futures bright 💡 Lol. got some gen 3 . clones of Sowahh Sherb and an In House Genetics Atomic Jelly seed at front but I’m not documenting that as just a freebie and it’s not Karma! So the Sowahh Sherb Clone run moves to bloom room and the Headbanger/Sweets pheno hunt moves to the veg room. Exciting times ahead.

Attachments

• 9814F80D-88A0-48D6-A3A4-D5BCA8EB3A08.jpeg
    9814F80D-88A0-48D6-A3A4-D5BCA8EB3A08.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39

Danja

I love when you find the powerful gassy totem pole structured biker phenotypes amongst them . Is that new biker 081 a chosen selected phenotype label number ? Or is it a different make up from the original biker ?

Last edited:

Sledge00

Thanks for that clarification.
I'm trying to pop some Cheddar zi seeds right now . 🤞
Ohh your very lucky I’m running Sowahh Sherb atm round a god tier keeper but got a pack of headbanger with some sweets freebies off attitude I’m hunting atm but I’ve been eyeing up Cheddar Zi and Zi Zi Banana think the nana has caught my eye. I want a nice 8 weeker. The Sherb is 9 weeks and Bangers 10 so want a 8 weeker now 😂

Latest posts

Latest posts