What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man tables #2 (2 - 20ft x 4ft)

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi gmanwho

all good buddy. it wouldnt be just for you, i would pot it up here for everyone ;-) lol

i try to keep things cheap, simple, practical and productive, with balance inbetween them :)

stay tuned homie, would like to see more pics in your future or past endevours

med-man

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Do you ever run any specials, or give free seeds with an order?

Seedboutique and seedbay have a list of 5 med man strains they are currently giving away as freebies. If you order just request what you want, they almost always give what you ask for. I think they are for all orders not just med man orders.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MED-MAN Brand freebies
- OG Kush x TD
- Silver Skunk BX1
- Head Band
- Silver Skunk xSkunk
- BC Special Kush
[/FONT]

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Seedboutique and seedbay have a list of like 8-10 med man strains they are currently giving away as freebies. If you order just request what you want, they almost always give what you ask for. I think they are for all orders not just med man orders.

Where can I find the list, I see his strains for sale on seedboutique. Thanks!

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Thanks! What is your favorite Med strain?

Well I have only grown one, I'm currently doing a test grow of his Roadkill Skunk #2.

My thread is due for an update in a few days, right now they are dank as hell. I am quite impressed with their resin output. Keep an eye on this forum I will be posting some pics by the end of the week.

I have many different strains going right now and they are some of the frostiest, equal to the bubba kush I have growing right now.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Well I have only grown one, I'm currently doing a test grow of his Roadkill Skunk #2.

My thread is due for an update in a few days, right now they are dank as hell. I am quite impressed with their resin output. Keep an eye on this forum I will be posting some pics by the end of the week.

I have many different strains going right now and they are some of the frostiest, equal to the bubba kush I have growing right now.

Could you post a link to your test grow? Thanks

gmanwho

Veteran
hi gmanwho

all good buddy. it wouldnt be just for you, i would pot it up here for everyone ;-) lol

i try to keep things cheap, simple, practical and productive, with balance inbetween them :)

stay tuned homie, would like to see more pics in your future or past endevours

med-man

check my albums if you get a min. i did remove alot of pics that indicated room size and or plant numbers. there are a few there of the 7ft hood top drip system. i use top drip during early-middle veg. then go to ebb& gro bucket system. i said why not setup 2 flower lights under a top drip. i was used to ebb&gro growth. was not ready for the growth of the top drip. anyways... next seed order i do i'll make sure to get some of your beans. an im always open for testers..... b-safe

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey gman

cool. i have never seen more vigorous growth then my tables. i say its the vast amount of reflective material doubling light intensity. its all about getting the roots to hit the beds, then look out :)

thanks for any support you can provide me. and some testers will be dropping soon

med-man

12trinity

Hi med man
My other 3 of 12p rooms are tree rooms. The tables are providing the quicker turn over
In my case the table room will be coming around in a couple of weeks.
In that room I have 2-4x8 tables side by side. Overhead 3-600s.Usually I use either 6 in pots or ten in filled with hydroton. Leaving 36 in from top of pot to lights for finishing .

What is your height of your plants/ when your pulling weight.
Thanks

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi 12trinity,

do you have any pics? would be cool to see. sounds cool

my screen is usually set at 18-24 inches. i have had sativas hit 36 inches . with the plants growing forced sideways all the time. so 20-30 inches on average

med-man

gmanwho

Veteran
its all about getting the roots to hit the beds, then look out :)

thanks for any support you can provide me. and some testers will be dropping soon

med-man

I can imagine once those roots take hold. There's a lot of surface area there in the root zone. the drippers moving water thru, no stagnant water issues. Then the air circulation in the root box create an optimal root environment. Fully understand the greatness of the table. Simple, efficient an minimal equipment to fail.

Will keep my eye on your genetics for sure.
Be well an b-safe

12trinity

Hi
Med man
I want to start to test growing so I have to obtain a camera to document the grows.
Im also considering swapping and up grade the venting, maybe the hoods over the tables.(8"dual Raptor). Im not sure. Im also very interested in your shock pruning other methods.
Because im thinking of reducing veg time/tree room.
Currently between the grows Im setting up a old school coli.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi 12 trinity

what breeders really like to see is grows you have already done. at least 50% of "testers" are all talk, and we know this. to be honest i think for my road kill there are only 25% of them posting pics and grows. so just keep that in mind whenever you volunteer your space to do so. its the best way to coax seeds out of people. build a reputation on here.

my whole method fron to back is here if you didnt know already. med-man method (law of 4)

i understand your predicament. just remember to ask yourself : "at the end of the whole year, how much difference in labor, expenses, yield and quality" have been achieved?

med-man

12trinity

Thanks Med man,
Proof is in the pudding. So its time to get that camera.

Start and finish what I have said I would do. I hate not finishing anything. lol
I have read your posting med mans (method #4) several times.
I will attempt to implement your methods when growing out tow of your strains.
One other thing hows that Black Haze project going. Save me a Trippy Pheno : )

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey 12trinity

i am still waiting to get her. its tuff being where i am and where she is

cool. would be nice to see a grow or 2 of yours shared up here

med-man

12trinity

Hey there Med man,
I have decided on three lol I know I said two strains
Anyway PPK,Kerosene K and Ladybug b
The ladybug og was in the running , Hell they all sound good even the Afghanica