What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEED 4 SEED

thats the original fruity pebbles og

a special skunk x tahoe og. in all honesty, this was not planned, just a pollen chuck.

13,000 or so wen to icmag circa 2012 or 2013 for testeing / freebies and it was the ic mag growers that actually named the strain

so wierd how intentional projects can sometimes never work out, and non intentional projects make world famous crosses

la vida loca

MM
Interesting, how is this release related to the Fruity Pebbles OG from Alien Genetics? And I still need to inquire a bit more info about the special skunk (line?) that was used. Any grower info like smell, flowering time, height, potency, effect, lineage etc... appreciated.

I found some nice traits in these seeds, one of the girls had a certain pineapple scent and made huge buds. I have used the males on some girls of mine and do a small testgrow atm.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting, how is this release related to the Fruity Pebbles OG from Alien Genetics? And I still need to inquire a bit more info about the special skunk (line?) that was used. Any grower info like smell, flowering time, height, potency, effect, lineage etc... appreciated.

I found some nice traits in these seeds, one of the girls had a certain pineapple scent and made huge buds. I have used the males on some girls of mine and do a small testgrow atm.

alien got the only 200 seeds he ever sold directly from me

bought em for 20.00 per packs, sold em for 1000.00

any seasoned grower or smoker knows there is no "green crack" or "blue ribbon" in the real fpog. i just chalk that up to unethical breeder marketing

MM

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey medman, long memories round these parts. You ain't been gone long enough for the old timers to forget what kind of a boy you are. The lack of morals and shit-for-character. You may keep fooling easy to impress kids around here, rip em off for more money, but you will show your colors, like you always do. Squeeze em dry while you have the chance.

Latest posts

Latest posts