What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

acknowledgements/awards/achievements

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, MM. You can't call people out in your posts and not expect them to respond, whether it's what you want to hear or not. I bet if you hadn't posted about Chimera he wouldn't have posted in reply. Respects a two way street....

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
accountability is a one way street. if he thinks i am the reason why he is posting, thats pathetic, lol repsect means me not posting in his forum. which i have been respecting. if the truth is too much for handle for some they should put me on ignore. and stop acting like children.

med-man

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Accountability is also a two way street. If Chimera came into your forum to dis you, I'd be sending him a message. And he'll tell you that. If he dumps on you in his forum I'd have no problem with you replying back to it.

We don't want to play this game. If you're going to bait him, or anyone else for that matter, then you have to expect a reply. Wouldn't you agree?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys think northern lights and grapefruit are highs? top shelf? lol in bc? lol okay.

first pics to go haha? i am sure...

med-man

C

c-ray

Pink Kush is actually originally from/through the nanaimo boys, and was forever known as Purple King.. it is a weak ass relative to the Green King aka White King.. both are marketed simply as King or The King.. the Green King is the potent one, Purple King is super easy to gain a tolerance to.. rumour has it they came from import seed, which makes sense because they make some of the finest bubble by far..

NL being a common seed with wide distribution has a number of variants, some being ok and others being great meds.. I assume you are talking about the common east van or wherever NL5 from years ago..

Montreal Chemo, came to Montreal from an old BC hippy.. some great meds well appreciated by all.. total old school with excellent pain management properties.. back in the day they said you could toss a bud at the wall and it would stick.. makes nice hash..

Jean Guy, came from DP fem White Widow seed.. pretty common in QC and seems to be well appreciated..

Freezeland (aka Frieseland).. used to be quite common in QC etc but is now hard to acquire.. great outdoor meds.. other variants include the Pink Freeze and Tangerine Freeze

God Bud (Jordan's Cut).. stinky ass plant that most have stopped growing because it is low vigour.. also great meds and can be flowered long like 12 weeks and will just keep foxtailing out..

Purple Indica aka The Purps.. from Vancouver Island, classic indoor/outdoor strain.. mold proof but not a big yielder.. great pain management qualities.. purportedly the mother of Purple Skunk and grandmother of God Bud (Jordan's Cut)..

Texada Timewarp.. classic outdoor strain that most have given up on due to it being so old and finnicky.. done proper is great meds, well worth the effort.. can yield well given the right conditions..

P

Prairie Boy

this fool is a clown with no respect.

On several occasions Chime has revealed personal info on med man on IC which had no business being posted [ Dry Rattin] Is that your Idea of respect? Carefull what coat you wear.

PB

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny, i was thinking why you took a picture of someone else and called it you in the grow bible?

med-man

no answer.

ya i figured.

and chem, chime got me banned and all my threads pretty much.

if you wanna read some psuedo smart out the ass talking read the "canads kindest bud" thread in the canada forum.

keep reaching,

med-man

bigbag

Veteran
ok, so med man brand beans need med man brand nutes to come close or rival med man results, or no ? if so, where and or when can one aquire said brand of canna specific med man line ? if not what would med man himself recommend as a reasonable alternitive ? real talk

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok, so med man brand beans need med man brand nutes to come close or rival med man results, or no ? if so, where and or when can one aquire said brand of canna specific med man line ? if not what would med man himself recommend as a reasonable alternitive ? real talk

the cheapest recipes i would recommend

cns17 plus big bud

jungle juice plus big bud

mother earth tea plus big bud.

the third was my fave. before i started making my own... teas rock. and make herb smell and taste incredible. no, unreal,

med-man

P

Prairie Boy

^
You've had good results using mother earth super tea as a stand alone?

Cheers PB

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes.

cannabis hates phosphorus. i like the ratios from a.n.

i prefer me tea with my stacker and 3 boosters. big diff

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i make my own powders now.

but i would use powder for coco/soil and liquid for hydro.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
an email i recieved today from the guy who sent me the 1980 road kill clone

"Super man , thanks for the reply.

Man I am having a hard time keeping that silver s bx1 healthy, I try to keep it med moist and let it dry out, she does fine till a few days pass then it looks wilty and yellowish like its on the verge of death, the smell and taste is unbelievable and really don't want to give it up, any suggestions? Or maybe you have a cross or something that isn't so sensitive to the water that has the same smell and flav? Also I have a bro who has a th seeds bubble gum that is pretty old(prob 15 years or more) I was showing him your site and he was wondering about you bubble haze, if it is bubble gumish or if bubble gum is in it . He wants to revive his I guess or replace.

Thanks and btw your germ and success rate omg unreal results , you are king , you will if not already going to own the market!!!

K.g."

this guy has been growing a very very long time. and popped more beans then i have

med-man