What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Medical

looks awesome! What strains are you runnin??

All is well, moved into a new place so the grow is down and thats killing me but were framing the room this week, already got a few sections of frame made up still debating between 12x12 and 12x8 for flower, I'm thinking smaller for stealth but I'll add more pics when I get some more harvest, and I'll snag some pics of some meds I pick up just to show when I find my camera

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
looks awesome! What strains are you runnin??

All is well, moved into a new place so the grow is down and thats killing me but were framing the room this week, already got a few sections of frame made up still debating between 12x12 and 12x8 for flower, I'm thinking smaller for stealth but I'll add more pics when I get some more harvest, and I'll snag some pics of some meds I pick up just to show when I find my camera

Movin sucks ass...Bigger is always better when buildin a room,even if you only light 8x8..IMHO of course... Mostly I'm runnin grindhouse...RRREEEEAAALLL happy so far.. mob boss 14 days..u take care..stay safe

Burnie420

Man, I live in Ohio and I would give anything to get my hands on some of them strains!! I hope Ohio goes medical soon, so we can have easier access to great medicine! Keep up the green work!

pankynugga

Great thread and AWESOME killer looking meds!! I am to be moving to the GR area in a few weeks from Tn. and im stoked to see this thread..... i never really realized it was a med state lol

L

lightgreeen

Looks like this thread is long dead but I saw some amazing buds on here so I thought I would keep adding to the Mi Medical!

Here is some Golden Goat

IMG_27471_zpsd0611c70.jpg

wk 5 Goat

ggclosup_zps14239e7d.jpg

Here's Dr Death Goat-- (purple kush x dr kevorkian) x golden goat @wk 5
ddgg_zps731d36cb.jpg

IMG_25701.jpg

Dennis Hopper Kush wk 5

IMG_26381_zpsbcf1a59c.jpg

I'd really love to get my hands on some of the dumpster!! LOL

After a terrible string of luck I've finally been able to have a full run with no issues with the old ass wiring I had (got the whole house rewire, that was cheap) and getting my environment controlled I'm finally getting results, I've made some newb mistakes from my time off and it's good lessons to keep you on your toes so you don't get lazy. I stopped taking pictures of everything but heres what I was trimming tonight and I'll add more as I get going. This one is an unknown purple strain, smells like a blueberry strain, leaves turned yellow very early, maybe 4 weeks in, light purples went all the way to deep burgundy in the leaves and you can see it in the buds as well. It was flowered for 56 days with feeding and 14 days of flushing for a total of 70 days. I'm not sure on the yield yet, but it was grown in a coco hempy, 2gal hand fed every day 7g maxibloom, 5ml pro-tekt, 10ml liquid koolbloom per gal, then used the powdered kb for the last two weeks of flowering before flush, this strain took it well but this is my first time using powdered kb and using it every feed did hermie a few of my plants, too much for them but this girl drank more than all of them in the room and didn't take shit from no one, this is totally clean and the best I've grown in the last three years IMO

picture.php

Here's a couple more unknown strains that were harvested this month, been running bag seeds with great success, only issue is not know exactly what strains they are but I like em. I've got a lot of seeds from breeders so I'm going to start having some names you guys recognize again I'm finally back up and running full steam at the new house it only took two years!

picture.php

picture.php

197caregiver

Hey man wondering what part of mich your from? I've got alot of the same stuff as you ... But your blue dream looks like the one I was trading alot of on BT and really want it back or if I wasn't the one I had I'd still want a new one ... Now mines easy to know if its the one cause it was when I first started growing and it was actually blue haze and the guy said I was blue dream so it finishes fast , has tight fat buds and yields great also has a really potent knock you on your azz anyways I can't pm yet but if you want I have alot of bodhi and gage green stuff and other good ones all from seed or clone only so we could do some trading if we're close enough that is but ill PM ya when i can

hey 197 sorry I haven't stopped by here in a while. I got the blue dream from a CG out in Hamburg, MI probably 3.5-4 years ago. He got caught up in some dispensary raid and that was the end of his career, I don't have a mother any more because I had to shut down and move with our ridiculous medical laws and I had to move my garden to a more understanding area. I still live where I used to so now it's a full time job to go to work, then to the garden then come home to catch some zzz and do it all over again but I've been producing some good meds for my 4 patients and my parents who both use for medical conditions so it's making it worth while. Sorry I can't help with a source on the strain hopefully you'll have better luck, I'm sure you'll know if it's the real deal or not by talking to who you're getting it from you can always tell when someone is trying to be shifty

TGA Subcool Deep Purple

single seed grown flowered for 77 days in 2 gal coco hempy in my flower room with 2000w of bare bulb vertical hanging lights

picture.php

picture.php

from attitude seed bank: TGA Subcool Seeds Deep Purple is a strain that was created to lock down more of the Urkle dominant traits and bring out more of the musty grape taste that Urk is famous for. Deep Purple produces a wide range of female plants and not all of them will exhibit colours at all. The ones that do however are highly sought after and several people consider their Purple Grape females among their best Indicas strains. Deep Purple can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors and flowering for cannabis seeds take between 50-60 days. Best way to grow is long veg and remove some shade leaves to allow light under. Not a huge producer or a fast growing plant but it makes up for it in taste and high quality. Deep Purple is calming, relaxing and very fun to smoke.

197caregiver

Thanks for the reply and ya I've lived there before but was way back n the day.. Was loving all over the annarbor area most my life and now I'm near Adrian Michigan .. Aren't you i the Detroit area? Thinking I recognize your screen name from another trading site and we had talked a few times about trading clones if its you that is... Anyways be nice to find a good cut of the blue dream again ... Can't get ahold of mos the people I tradded it to but might just try some seed form they got out there now and see what I get

Last edited:
yeah thats me, my grow is out in wayne and I live in jokeland. Right now I'm running a test grow for Mos Cutty but I don't know what the strain is yet but he's making some good shit and I can't wait to see what that is. Then I've got probably 50 different strains from attitude I'm waiting to get going, once I have some good strains ready I wouldn't be opposed to trading or gifting if you wanted

197caregiver

Sounds great.. I don't know if I said it all ready but i got gage greens grateful chem along with a few other of there newer stuff that recently just dropped and sold out fast also alot of bodhi gear that are all
Hard to get ones to so we can defently do some trading .. I've got so many waiting like you do in the fridge aswell along with some nice clones off seed plants my buddy Recently did that are good sized right now so I always have cuttings to give away.. I do a two month veg so always throw away alot of good lower cuts since I lollipop a third of the way up but anyways ill pm ya and when you got stuff available we can meet up.. I travel alot to lansing and Detroit area since I have people up that way that I trade corals with since we're into saltwater reef aquariums

yeah thats me, my grow is out in wayne and I live in jokeland. Right now I'm running a test grow for Mos Cutty but I don't know what the strain is yet but he's making some good shit and I can't wait to see what that is. Then I've got probably 50 different strains from attitude I'm waiting to get going, once I have some good strains ready I wouldn't be opposed to trading or gifting if you wanted

Latest posts

Latest posts