What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Medical

Str8Dank

looking good man thanks for sharing. it's not to often i see a fellow MI MMJ'er with anything i feel is impressive usually their genetics, skill or both lack but not you brother! keep up the good work!

i know a few peeps who run McFly how do you like it?

Thanks guys!!! I only have 1 flower room but once I have more room and no more dumb ass partner everything will be my call and in my opinion better. All the hybrids are my workings in my pollenation colset that I have at a seperate location where I have some of my mothers that my partner wont get his hands on. I try my best to keep my patients happy as well as myself :jump:

Just picked up a quarter of blue dream. not sure if its the same. but gotta say I love this stuff. That Mcfly sounds killer

The bluedream makes you cough no matter how small of a rip you take, it grabs you lungs and makes sweat bead on your forehead if you got the real deal. Its a trippy speedy sativa, but also has indica like effects which gives you a warm feeling everywhere. The Mcfly seems more sativa but a more controlable high and it literally smells like fruity pebbles I love it!

One of my favorite threads MMC. Working Chitral Kush and Bubba Kush projects at the moment.

Thanks Zeppelindood!! Whats Chritral Kush?? or did you mean Critical Kush? Critical x Bubba would be DELICIOUS and STRONG! sounds delicious either way I love hybrids just becasue all the different phenotypes you can choose from them and get different highs from the same strain

looking good man thanks for sharing. it's not to often i see a fellow MI MMJ'er with anything i feel is impressive usually their genetics, skill or both lack but not you brother! keep up the good work!

i know a few peeps who run McFly how do you like it?

Appreciate it St8dank!! It really means a lot theres a board for just MI mmj patients and everything calls me out for importing everything and once the laws get more leanient I'll post some grow journals and what not but right now I'm really not comfortable sharing that much with anyone. I love the mcfly, its not as dense as some my of strains but I also didn't cross it, its something I got from a buddy CG in MI. It streches a little bit more then I'd like but I got it down with a tomatoe cage and some bamboo stakes to keep it where I need it, the smell is a favorite of A LOT of my patients and buddies but I'm an Indica fan so it's not my personal favorite

Purple Cotton Candy

picture.php

I got this cut from the same guy I got the cut of my LA Confidential this literally makes my patients giggle. It smells like a bag of pixie sticks and tastes the same, nearly pure indica that will take any pain away, or atleast make you forget about that pain

TGA Kaboom

picture.php

Grew this one from a pack of beans from TGA Subcool, it is a sativa dominant hybrid but the winner pheno I got was definatly more indica then sativa, nice dense buds that smell like a fresh lemon peel with a thick smoke.

http://www.*********************.co...-kaboom-jacks-cleaner-x-vortex/prod_1951.html

It looks a ton like urkle, I ran an urkle (unknown cut) and it didn't puple out as well as the cotton candy, the urkle was a bit more dense but I'd take the cotton candy over the urkle any day

Thanks for the kind words!

Space Case

Veteran
Nice bud michmed....I love seein' real Purple Kush that is actually PURPLE...sorry, but the Cali boys are loosing their touch....nice to see Michigan picking up the slack!

M

Mr. Mountain

Simply OUTSTANDING!

I sadly left MI years before legalization, but I do still have the beans my bro's Kung Fu Instructor gave him. I have grown quite a few good plants from those seeds...

Ever heard of Black Stick? Or Mother of Pearl? Two of the best MI strains I have ever had!

But the Pinconning Paralyzer was probably my favorite!

Oh to have the Paralyzer again...

Drool........

Mr. M

Super.Seeds

ICMag Donor
MMC,

Great pics! Had to let my keyboard dry out before I replied from all of my drooling onto it! lol What is your setup like that grows these amazing buds? Temps? Co2? Nutes? Everything looks dialed in to perfection. :) Keep up the great work!

SS

The majority of these I have grown, there are a few tho that my partner has grown. We both use hydro, mine is a home made DWC similar to a bubble bucket where my partner uses a hydroton/coco mix with a drip system. He always changes his nutes around for the strains so I'm not 100% sure on his but I have my own feeding schedule, based off general hydroponics with a few tweaks and I have a little bit of humbolt honey carbs mixed in. My flower room is 12x12 with 4000w, 24 plants in there in a perpetual grow, 3000w is HPS, 1000w is MH and I rotate the plants around all the same every sunday. Both rooms are sealed off and Co2 is at 1500 at all times, I run in cool tubes where he runs more of a mini ScOG under horizontal reflectors, besides that we don't use anything super expensive. What I think makes the difference is I know for a fact I spent atleast 20 hours in my grow a week making sure all my levels are perfect, pruning, traning plants, and making sure the light is distributed. I treat my girls like princesses, my lady gets pretty jealous of them especailly when week 8 is coming up

E

ekomsi

You have a lot of dank my friend. Damn Im kinda jealous lol so much variety. I hope you dont mind but I wanna share some more MI grown Meds.

Some stuff I grew first two are NYPD, then a Vanilla Kush, then I have more nypd in the jar.

Attachments

• SAM_0021.jpg
    SAM_0021.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 38
  • SAM_0025.jpg
    SAM_0025.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 38
  • SAM_0023.jpg
    SAM_0023.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN2733.jpg
    DSCN2733.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 42
DAMN!! That shit looks great, I haven't been adding pics becasue I moved and I haven't been growing but I'm getting a new room ready to rock. going with coco this time but I'll have some more pics soon enough. Anyone with medical from MI feel free to add to the thread! Thanks for sharing ekomsi

Latest posts

Latest posts