What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Stick Test Grow

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Ha ha! Brilliant! I was hoping it might have been some super-esoteric, magical incantation to chant whilst smoking. I guess it still could be...

Although I still rely on my old favourite in times of distress: "Opoh Otay Otoh!" ;)

elderwise

nice stick i remember thai stick from high school in the mid 70's :) :yummy:
Funny story about Thai stick from the day. Some kid from our town was stationed over there during his Army service. He sent home a sizable statue of Buddha stuffed with Thai sticks. His plan was to send this to his mom and deal the doob later for some cash. Problem was, the package was all busted up when it arrived so his mom opened it and found the shite. She was a housekeeper for a policeman so he advised her to turn it in to him (I'd give her the same advice too) and nothing would happen; there's a war on, the kid's serving his country, give him a break.

In the meantime, mom's other little ones had grabbed pockets full of da stix and were selling them on the street for $2 apiece (going price was about $20). When we heard that, we took liberal advantage of the fire sale...had a great summer. So...if you receive any statues from Afghanistan, keep em away from the kids.

hendrix_rjh

I would be very interested in getting some seeds from those sticks if some one would help me out and steer me in the right direction

OLDproLg

Veteran
Where is el man?

is he still around?
Grew some seed he gave me,and the PLANTS WERE HUGE!
Leaves bigger a foot long...
You out there my old friend?
Right when i got busted they were 8 feet tall...
Took 6 months to get preflowers,pure GIANTS!
From that fat thai stick at the beginning of this thread!
Needin another try.
L freakin g!