What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school Hashplant

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
These are Bodhi's cross of PNW Hashplant x Ndn guy 88' G13HP.

1 month old ( brown spots was from me forgetting to water them one day)
picture.php

Here are 2 phenos that caught my interest for now

Purple stem Pheno
picture.php

Bluish Fat leaf Pheno
picture.php

As of now they are being dunk fed until I can 100% confirm their sex, then they will go In a 2 Liter bottle flood and drain system.

Last edited:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Nice selection of beans. I was gonna pull the trigger on these, but went with black triangle instead. Most definately tuned in on this one...

OP

jayd

looking very nice. i got a pk of his la pure kush x 88g13/hp. wanted the old school hashplant but sold out.

N8V Farmer

Good job RF, I currently have 5 of these going at the moment, just started the flower cycle a couple of days ago. I had one female last year and it was great (very potent and flavors of fresh leather, pipe tobacco and hashish) so I'm excited to play with these and make some F2s. Keep up the good work.

HalfArsedFarmer

They look nice and very much alike...

If you like Hash plant's have a look for Old time moonshine, my personal fave...

I'll keep an eye on this thread...

I'm actually really interested to see a 2lt bottle flood and drain

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Update: I ended up with 5 females and 7 males,
out of the 7 males I cut down 4 and kept 3. The Purple and fat leaf phenos (from first post) ended up being males and are the 2 out of 3 that were kept.

Here is the Purple pheno bleeding purple:
picture.php
picture.php

Also here is the 3rd Male with a bit of frost (camera does no justice)
picture.php

Last edited:
H

hunter77

Update: I ended up with 5 females and 7 males,
out of the 7 males I cut down 4 and kept 3. The Purple and fat leaf phenos (from first post) ended up being males and are the 2 out of 3 that were kept.

Here is the Purple pheno bleeding purple:
View ImageView Image

Also here is the 3rd Male with a bit of frost (camera does no justice)
View Image

nice selection and that purple is so cool :joint:

Dog Star

Veteran
Am made cross with Old School Hashplant male to Amnesia Core..

progeny stinks as skunk,nothing sweet,no fruity ones in this line,
very good medicine,potent hitters...

BC*Dankster*

Hey Royal Flush , any updates on the old school hash plant ? My seeds came today and am wondering if. I should pop al theee packs , or just one and pop some other strains I got . (Dragonsblood HP, more cowbell , old mother ghani x 88g13hp, Kashmir 22 x 88g13hp) not sure which ones to pop , but I definitely want info on finished product etc if possible ? Thanks

N8V Farmer

Hey Royal Flush , any updates on the old school hash plant ? My seeds came today and am wondering if. I should pop al theee packs , or just one and pop some other strains I got . (Dragonsblood HP, more cowbell , old mother ghani x 88g13hp, Kashmir 22 x 88g13hp) not sure which ones to pop , but I definitely want info on finished product etc if possible ? Thanks
Hey BC, I was wondering the same. I actually had four started at about the same time and just pulled them down. I was wondering how Royal's turned out and am hoping we get an update. Hope all is well Royal!

I'm new to this and don't want to do things incorrectly so I will hold off on any pictures of my OHPs. I did grow one female out in the past and it was VERY potent and had flavors of hash, pipe tobacco and fresh leather. I'm interested in this particular strain for medical applications and for casual smoking as well.

I F2'd these using the one male out of the bunch and of the three I just pulled two look very similar (and similar to the first one I grew out about a year ago) and the third is quite different from the others.

I would suggest at least one pack which you can F2 and then back cross further into the other packs at a later time?? Just a thought but it definitely is a strong hash plant.

N8V Farmer

BC, the first girl I grew was very potent as mentioned. Thick smoke that is very relaxing, sedate on the first few puffs. A joint will put you down. I just tasted one of the new girls yesterday. They still need to cure in jars but this was similar. Taste is of hash yet still green. Very relaxing, floating calmness on a few puffs. Good to relax the mind and body. As Canis Major said, no sweetness or fruit just hash and pipe tobacco. Though the scent on the fresh plant has a hint of lime underneath the skunky smell. Will change with a good cure I'm sure.

This strain is the only one in many many years that literally floored me with potency when ingested in larger doses. Had to take a seat and let the room spin the first time when I really hit her.

BC*Dankster*

Awesome to hear guys. I planted two packs of Oldschool HP and one pack of Dragonsblood HP, and one of Old mother Ghani x G13hp. Bodhi's seeds have very good germination rates, from my experience here. Hoping out of 2 packs of the OSHP that I can find one with an awesome stink.(Hoping for a skunk smell) I have read there isn't much flavour to this strain, but I'm sure once in a while something crazy can happen? I will dust a bottom branch on each one to get more seeds, and maybe in those I can find a skunk smelling pheno? Anythings possible right ?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
How's it going everyone, sorry for not updating in awhile I've been very busy with work and somewhat neglected the plants. The grow is still in veg along with my old school Neville's Haze. I will post up some pics once everything is back to 100%.

Latest posts

Latest posts