What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey guy im looking for testers again

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey
im looking for testers for some new strains im working on
Regulars and some Feminized seeds

if your a new member with no grow reports or anything sorry this is for icmag OG's

throw your name down if your interested

will be at least 2 weeks untill you receive seeds maybe 3 so check you got time/space before you throw name down

:tiphat:

peace

mack 10

Veteran
I'm in. What's cooking?
Any OG goodies?
Or maybe some Silver nev x mullum!!
Or silver nev x bright side?
With Some cookies for dessert.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, I just put 30 seeds down yesterday. Maybe next time. Good luck guys !

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

I'm in. What's cooking?
Any OG goodies?
Or maybe some Silver nev x mullum!!
Or silver nev x bright side?
With Some cookies for dessert.

I hear that mullumby is a. l o n g. Flower

I'd fling my name into the hat but out of principle I can't ojd mate sorry I'm booked for diarys for a few runs and as you know I got donated some of your gens and maaaaaan that's one of the diarys I'm gonna do because I've allways wanted a grow at your bits

Got them going one or two per grow after the current runs:dance013:

Spaventa

Veteran
I'll put my name down. I don't need to know what we are growing either. Its from OJD, enough said.

"Hey guy" made me smile.. took me back... to Camberwell or Brixton many years ago lol

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I'll toss my name into the hat as well.

Last few times I was passed over and totally understand. Hopefully now I have been around long enough.

Anything unique I'm down for.

As far as OG and cookies, I'll pass.

Best vibes OJD

B

bigganjabud

Ah fuck it Il have a few atleast then I can run a full two tents of your gear at the same time il just have to postpone a diary for a few weeks haha

Well if ya need me I'm here

Figured it would do my grow more harm than good if I didn't atleast retract my statement

Your genetics are easily good enough for me to shove a different diary in front of another

Haha the genetic shuffle

Il send a pm ojd

sdd420

Veteran
Good morning, I'd be willing but can't start until December. It would be an honor of course. Good luck to those chosen and oj

Ncali

Veteran
Heh, just started some csg beans. I'd like to throw my hat in, but not in the stars. Good luck to all, looking forward to watching some new tester threads!

:tiphat:
Nc

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I'd love to test for you. I started a grow log of SSSDH and Hey Dave but got busted in the middle of it. I've been looking for some CGS beans to purchase with not much luck. I could start up to 30 seeds soon as I got them.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys
thanks for interest

i have a Chemdog Haze male from Reservoir seeds i have pollinated several of my best strains with so these are regular seeds

i also have a few feminized strains that i need testing for you Feminized only crew

i also have some long flowering regular Haze x's i need testing

so if any of the above interest you throw your name down

im out of town for a few days but will fully update on Monday with full list of strains and parents that need testing

everyone who has put his name down is in( as long as your not a new memebr or have no threads or pics)

i will also be sending in a bunch of these packs for the server fund to list for cheap as untested seeds for those who dont want to wait 4-6 months for release

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts