What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales of a guerilla

budsnblunts

Veteran
Helps shaking the lids or wiping the condensation off the lids each time you check them. I use large 60l under bed storage containers. No need for spraying they selfnwater them selves. I also make little heat pads out of christmas lights.. Work a wonder. I must of done a thousand plus clones this season... Trial and error. Trial and error matey. Good luck.

Helps shaking the lids or wiping the condensation off the lids each time you check them. I use large 60l under bed storage containers. No need for spraying they selfnwater them selves. I also make little heat pads out of christmas lights.. Work a wonder. I must of done a thousand plus clones this season... Trial and error. Trial and error matey. Good luck.

Wow a 1000+ eh? Big effort, you solo or got help? ;)

Yeah so I'm definitely going to be more conscious of the moisture level this time round. Last time I left the vents closed on the dome the entire time... not paying attention.

Got my little CS auto seed project going and its looking promising

picture.php

picture.php

The girls starting to get some frost now, sweet, fruity smell,mmmmm, this stuff already looks/smells 1000% better than the stuff I buy for $20/g (not even a gram most of the time). Some quick math that Ive heard before but dont remember off-hand 28x20=560. That's $560/Oz!!! $560 for an ounce of shit weed!!! Hah!

picture.php

Successful male flowers!

Hoping for a mix of early bud and early genetics with these autos.

seeded

Well done on the CS experiment and getting them this far along. They're looking great and with any luck will put an end to buying cannabis forever because $20/g for what I'm assuming is either indoor PGR'd to death nugs of hair or immature outdoor garbage is completely unacceptable.

rod58

looking pretty good matt , fingers crossed for a great harvest ..keep us posted on the CS mate .

Well done on the CS experiment and getting them this far along. They're looking great and with any luck will put an end to buying cannabis forever because $20/g for what I'm assuming is either indoor PGR'd to death nugs of hair or immature outdoor garbage is completely unacceptable.

That's the goal bro! A little unsure what stage those male flowers are gonna pop though, or if they even will. If any pollination happens, seeds will need time to mature. I will harvest tops and leave the rest to mature. I don't want to smoke the lower branches that were sprayed with Cs anyway.

looking pretty good matt , fingers crossed for a great harvest ..keep us posted on the CS mate .

I expect to be making up more cs in the next couple of weeks for the clones that are rooting. No idea if these will have time to reverse, pollinate and fully mature. Why not give it a go?

Looking good Mattskibop,
Things are moving along nicely.

Peace GG

Yep Im just excited to have something decent to smoke, not expecting my socks knocked off with these autos but early is the key word. In a couple of months... Could be better coming in.

Hi guerilla grow Matt! How do you feed the ladies and how often?

These particular plants are nearby and get attention maybe once a fortnight, once per week if I've got itchy feet and want to see some plants. I have feed a guano bottle solution a couple of times, otherwise added some compost, blood+bone and lime to the native soil before planting.

Feels like my to do list is still the same as a week ago. Make CS, set up/prepare dry locations and materials.

Anyways... For better or for worse things should start to get interesting now.

Elixir

It's always good to have your plants nearby so you could provide more care for them. Did you use a different fertilizer during flowering, something with more P and K and lesser N?

The CS you made is for forcing male on female for purpose of producing seeds right?

I've made some clones last years trying to grow guerilla, but just could find a secure spot to do it.

It's always good to have your plants nearby so you could provide more care for them. Did you use a different fertilizer during flowering, something with more P and K and lesser N?

The CS you made is for forcing male on female for purpose of producing seeds right?

I've made some clones last years trying to grow guerilla, but just could find a secure spot to do it.

Yes CS is to produce seeds without male plants.

"Secure" means different things to different people. If you wait for the perfect spot you will likely be waiting a long time.
Sometimes you just have to use what is available around you.
I live in a city, I have 5 spots within the city (not the city center obv). The remaining 5 spots are just out of the city. All public spaces, none of these spots have been tried before so I couldn't say any of them are secure. Do I let that stop me?

picture.php

picture.php

I don't remember exactly what strains they are but I think it's something like blue cheese, frisian dew and chronic haze (left to right). These were planted at the same time as the "bait" plot.
The plants are OK but I don't think I'll use this spot again next season. Not enough sun, plus its a bitch getting to this spot.

picture.php

Fed up with buying crap weed and one of the HWFNV autos paid the price... but she was so young... :joint:

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Nice. Gonna have read back and see how you made your Cs.
Thinking about making some Cs myself.

seeded

The funny thing about secure places is that we just imagine them being secure which is why we feel so violated when we get robbed and see our undies drawer open. Good on you for not letting the fear of those places not being perfect hold you back though and congratulations on the harvest. I hope it marks the end of the last time you bought cannabis :good:

Nice. Gonna have read back and see how you made your Cs.
Thinking about making some Cs myself.

Nothing specific ITT about CS making, more detailed in other threads.
But since it was on my to do list anyway...

picture.php

Distilled Water
Jar/glass
3 x 9v batteries
2 x Alligator clips and wires (mine are connected to the silver rods)
2 x pure silver rods
2 x chopsticks
then this...

picture.php

You want to see some bubble activity on one one the silver pieces. The silver pieces should be close but not touching, dont worry, no explosions if they touch at any point while you are away. :hotbounce

picture.php

As for the time it takes, others may be more helpful. I usually do anything between 12-24hrs. During this time you may need to wipe the silver off a couple of times, as some black oxidation will occur, water should be kind of dark golden brown.

Hope this helps...

Pollen catching

Pollen catching

Ok...
So we have successfully reversed a couple of lower branches of the Heavy Weight FastNVast autofem. I am unsure of how successful pollination will be if I leave the flowers to do it naturally so I am collecting pollen to hand pollinate. Because I don't want to check flowers everyday or risk missing the pollen I've brought back a branch to flower in the window where I can collect pollen as it's released.

picture.php

So after a haircut, its into some water above my pollen catching device, a plastic lid with a hole in the middle. ;)

picture.php

As you can see it looks like a couple of the flowers are about ready to drop.
The 2 targets for this pollen will be the lower sites on other HWFNV autos and likely the Pineapple chunk, may even get a bit adventurous with some of the kush dom photoperiods (MMaker, FDew).

gorilla ganja

All public spaces, none of these spots have been tried before so I couldn't say any of them are secure. Do I let that stop me?

Not enough sun, plus its a bitch getting to this spot.

Public places while not perfect,can work as you are now seeing.
They have advantages. Such as parking without raising suspicion, and if people see you on the trails they think nothing of it.

Obviously bad points as well. Your spot without enough sun should be moved, but the fact that it's a bitch to get to is something you should seek out.

Even in very public places most people will stick to trails or stray from them occasionally to stop in a clearing or look out spots.

Very rarely will someone walk through very thick bush, full of snakes, up a steep hill or through swamp. Which is why we should be looking for those though to get to spots. And the more public the area the more you want the spot to " be a bitch to get to."

cheers GG

Public places while not perfect,can work as you are now seeing.
They have advantages. Such as parking without raising suspicion, and if people see you on the trails they think nothing of it.

Obviously bad points as well. Your spot without enough sun should be moved, but the fact that it's a bitch to get to is something you should seek out.

Even in very public places most people will stick to trails or stray from them occasionally to stop in a clearing or look out spots.

Very rarely will someone walk through very thick bush, full of snakes, up a steep hill or through swamp. Which is why we should be looking for those though to get to spots. And the more public the area the more you want the spot to " be a bitch to get to."

cheers GG

Yeah I hear ya man. I think I'll search around the area a bit more for something more suitable. Seen a few trapper markers around too which makes it a bit less appealing.

I was definitely shooting for security when establishing this spot but had hoped for a little more sun. I'm concerned that this will be a problem during late flower.

This spot would be almost impossible to stumble upon but I'm not sure the work is worth the return. We'll see how it goes.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Any high trees you can climb and lop the odd branch out the way...? A metre wide branch over the patch can sometimes be three-four hours of light. Chop it down and out.

Any high trees you can climb and lop the odd branch out the way...? A metre wide branch over the patch can sometimes be three-four hours of light. Chop it down and out.

This spot was literally bush before I got stuck into it with my handsaw, took me a few hours to get it this clear.

I could probably chop back more but once again not sure if the work is worth the reward. The flowers still have while to go and these plants will only get less and less sun.

Meh... still a good time to be searching for spots for next season, I found a couple of spots with good potential. Will keep acumulating more till next season as much as I can.

With the last batch of CS made Im waiting on clones to root before hitting them with CS. Clones have been rooting ~10days.

...stay safe out there guerilla's...

Howsit?

Its been great weather here! I'm hoping for that mythical Indian summer.
Its been a fairly average summer so far, was in competition for the record least amount of daylight hours. Thankfully it's been a great late summer and hopefully autumn. Cos lets face it... its all about the finish.

So taking advantage of the burst of sunny weather I've tried to get some water/feed out to a couple of the spots and try to get as much as possible out of the good weather.

My mate is always willing to keep me company.
picture.php

picture.php

Not sure who the mother of these cuts is but I'm liking what I see so far. Took a whole bunch and didn't label any of them. Maybe I'll be able to identify at the end based on plants that I know or are labelled.

Was reminiscing of times when I lived one of the best growing environments in NZ. Hopefully I can grow some plants as pretty as I did there.

picture.php

picture.php

And hopefully manage to avoid these guys...

picture.php

I think its funny how the majority of people on this site are all planning to start their grows while I'm finishing up and vice versa.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey man yeah here's hoping toba dry autumn.. Yours are looking good. I go out to my spots on the weekend. Should be in flower pretty decent by now. Have some a + b nix and pk 13/14 to giv them. That purple hued one looks awesome. Fuck those pigs to,.. All the best.

Latest posts

Latest posts