What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Pot Cast - An Australian Made Cannabis Podcast

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple great new podcasts this week. Available for early release to Patreon supporters of The Potcast.

Umami Seed Co.

No Till Kings

zaprjaques

The podcast for budding enthusiasts.
Love to listen to it while working as i'm all by myself. Even have a playlist with my favorite episodes :)

Anyone have an idea what the talkbox style part in the intro means?
All i ever hear is 'put it in the air, dont be an asshole'.

@Heavy Dayze what does it mean :D ?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really appriciate the discussion of correct nomenclature and the common errors.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Support The Potcast on Patreon and you can have a personal conversation with @Heavy Dayze and other subscribers every other Saturday on Discord, we have Smoke with Heavy sessions.

Last smoke session HeavyDayze started on a series of discussions to share his knowledge about genetics and molecular biology! Very interesting insights about DNA and whats going on at the cellular and molecular level! Really smart guy, and great teacher, great listener! :smoke:

benjuanman

Veteran
Great podcasts!! Came across it through an episode of Breeders syndicate with Heavy Dayze. Vast amount of knowledge and conversations flow so well. Definitely got me hooked. Great work🇦🇺

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can request guests, go to The Potcast Discord. May have to sign up as a patreon subscriber to request though, not sure.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
It's a good podcast now that Heavy Dayze interview skills are better. He has some great guests. I really enjoyed the interviews with Dubi, Wally, and Yo Sammy.

Do us all a favour and don't let Med Scam anywhere near the joint. :poop:
How about Haze Whisperer Hempy! You could get him and Wally on together... What could go wrong?

X15

@Chi13 yeah I like your idea better lol.
I really dig Heavy Dayze interview skills too. He def knows how to get down to it lol. And still find a way to be diplomatic

X15

You can request guests, go to The Potcast Discord. May have to sign up as a patreon subscriber to request though, not sure.
I’ve often thought about joining in. I just haven’t pulled the trigger. I can only handle so much internet these days lol.