What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NSW VS QLD for growing

Dion

So I'm considering moving across the boarder from QLD to NSW, is it worth it?

I found this for NSW
GraphCultivatingCannabis1.jpg

GraphCultivatingCannabis2.jpg

nothing for QLD though...

QLD - possession of up to 50 grams of cannabis and you will be offered diversion. This is the only state in which diversion must be offered to a minor cannabis offender – elsewhere, it is up to the police officers whether or not they offer diversion or charge the offender. One diversion limit.

NSW – possession of up to 15 grams of cannabis in NSW may receive a ‘caution’ from the police. 2 caution limit.

I honestly cant find much info on the the law, perhaps it's supposed to be that way?

anyone with info please post

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Dion

I`d say the laws will be reviewed in the near future .
Regulation of MMJ will have to follow the trials that are going on at the moment .Requiring a rewrite of laws .

I voted 1 Oz Mj party at the election .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Dion

I'm surprised to see how uninformed we are as a community, surely smth to remedy

ozzz420

if your a serious grower probably the most remote & isolated place you can find would be the best in both states? QLD especially far NQ is almost unbearable with heat/humidity in the summer/monsoon season, if you thrive in that then NQ would be great...otherwise NSW if you favor a more cooler situation