What's new

Looking for AC/DC SEEDS

L0PG

Recently my wife started smoking AC/DC for her pain (broken back) and the only shop that has a reliable supply is on the other side of the state. Anyone know where to get seeds for this? I cannot seem to find any that are High CBD like she smokes. WHat we get in the shop is around 1:20 THC:CBD.

Genghis Kush

Sin City seeds at Herbies
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HarleSin

Genetics: Harlequin x AC/DC

Flowering Time: 55-65 Days

CBD: 10-15%

THC: 5-8%

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SinCity CBD line had a AC/DC x AC/DC = Thunderstruck; but not sure where they're at.

A10

TDT has Sin City's CBD line in stock. I'd also recommend looking into Med Tree Seeds' gear

ACDC is a Cannatonic pheno type, only available in clone form.
You can try finding an ACDC cross in seed form, no gaurantee you will get the same THC/CBD ratio though

B

Bob Green

Yeah I would go for a nice Cannatonic from Resin Seeds CBD crew. Harlequin, ACDC bunch of the CBD rich hybrids are really just phenotypes of Cannatonic.

CBD crew really is the tip of the spear and second to none when it comes to CBD meds.

Sorry to hear about your broken back hope you find tge relief you deserve.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
CBD crew really is the tip of the spear and second to none when it...

Not sure about that...in fact, pretty sure they are not.

They are great in the sense they make seeds of these plants available, for that lots of respect.

But in terms of breeding breeding for high cbd, there's many way more advanced varieties, problem is getting a hold of them...

B

Bob Green

So what company is more reliable when it comes to CBD? Out of a pack of CBD Crew seeds you WILL find a good CBD rich plant guaranteed. What more do you desire? You get to choose between plants that are high THC, high CBD, and 1:1 ratio plants. Sounds perfect for what this dude with a broken back is looking for.

So besides Resin/CBD Crew who else is really putting out the goods? Who is even a close second again that is actually releasing genetics to the public?

Sure there is even hemp plants that are very high in CBD but they won't help a broken back much being devoid of THC. Might help epilepsy but a broken back? Sounds more like a job for a 1:1 CBD plant not a more pure CBD. Some Afghan, Nepalese, Pakistani landraces are high CBD but not as easy to locate.

Private pharmaceutical companies hording medicine don't help the original poster or anyone else. I get very high level medcorp people are doing university grade studies but they don't share well with others. Give them a few billion dollars and maybe they will give you some oil for the broken back. :)

ECtraveler

Veteran
So besides Resin/CBD Crew who else is really putting out the goods? Who is even a close second again that is actually releasing genetics to the public?

I am; Med Tree Seeds
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

early detection test done at 5 weeks from germination
picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=284572

Last edited:

ECtraveler

Veteran
And besides Med Tree Seeds there's Sohum Seeds, Elite Cannabis, Sin City Seeds, Tree of Life, 14ER & Run CBD Genetics among others. Lots of options all with quality genetics. Not to knock Resin/ CBD Crew (nothing but respect) in any way, shape or form. They just aren't the only ones with quality CBD anymore which is good for everyone.

#endtheCBDdrought

Last edited:
B

Bob Green

I checked out your IG too. Looking pretty darn dank'ski senior!

L0PG

So what company is more reliable when it comes to CBD? Out of a pack of CBD Crew seeds you WILL find a good CBD rich plant guaranteed. What more do you desire? You get to choose between plants that are high THC, high CBD, and 1:1 ratio plants. Sounds perfect for what this dude with a broken back is looking for.

Sure there is even hemp plants that are very high in CBD but they won't help a broken back much being devoid of THC. Might help epilepsy but a broken back? Sounds more like a job for a 1:1 CBD plant not a more pure CBD. Some Afghan, Nepalese, Pakistani landraces are high CBD but not as easy to locate.

Private pharmaceutical companies hording medicine don't help the original poster or anyone else. I get very high level medcorp people are doing university grade studies but they don't share well with others. Give them a few billion dollars and maybe they will give you some oil for the broken back. :)

The AC/DC she has on hand tested at 1.2% THC 19% CBD, and it works for her. I think a large part of it might be psychosomatic, she doesn't like being "high" but this works for her, so I'll do my best to keep her in it.

B

Bob Green

I would look into Therapy from CBD Crew. It's a low THC high CBD line :)

Cannavore

Veteran
Bodhi Seeds has a AC/DC x Apollo 11 and Harlequin x Apollo 11 freebie deal going on right now with holisticnursery aka @seedvaultofca1 and maybe other vendors. Med Tree aka Icmag's own EC is doing big things to as already stated!